Buy 4 Get 7 returning?

A couple of Disney sources are reporting the return of the “Buy 4 Get 7” !

It is going to be announced tomorrow (has a new twist?)??

Anyone else hear anything about it?

WOOOHOOOO! I can’t wait to hear more! :mickey:

Buy 4 get 7??? That would be totally worth re-thinking a 2010 trip.

That deal got us a two week vacation last Spring…I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it shows up again!!

oh please…not in November, please not in November

I think it would be for next year, dearest, worry not about November.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed!

Awe man… that one will get me too! Hoping for Spring!
I better start buttering up DH.

[QUOTE=zoey9797;994783]Awe man… that one will get me too! Hoping for Spring!
I better start buttering up DH.[/QUOTE]

What’s to butter up? didn’t you re-book?

I bet its to butter him up for Two trips. :wink:

At least, that’s what I would be doing…:whistling

Did you have to purchase tickets with this package or just a resort room. If it is tickets also, then what do you do if you are a passholder?

LOL! lovemysons- EXACTLY!

I can’t pass up a bargain like that! I am hoping for spring- I can’t possibbly wait 337days. Seriously? That is a REALLY long time.
He will be begging me to take a trip because I will be cranky by then!

I have managed to keep my trips technically every year but in reality, it has been something like every 10 months or so. But, since they fall in the next CALENDAR year I can kind of get away with it! Semantics at their best! "My trip is “next year” ROFL!

I am crossing my fingers!

OMG, going once a year would kill me. I just got back in June and I am already wanting to go before the end of the year. I do have a trip planned for Jan 2 with just me and my friend but seriously, I need to get away.

This is maybe the deal to have DH take me this year. We’re taking the year off but I really need my fix.

The difference between living in a different Country vs the same State…if I could drive there, I’d be going multiple times a year too…and I’d have enough money saved from the travel to stay for 3 weeks at a time!!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;994788]I bet its to butter him up for Two trips. :wink:

At least, that’s what I would be doing…:whistling[/QUOTE]

yes, because that’s how you would be operating. little finger=whole hand :angel:
or would that be me? :whistling

[QUOTE=zoey9797;994796]LOL! lovemysons- EXACTLY!

I can’t pass up a bargain like that! I am hoping for spring- I can’t possibbly wait 337days. Seriously? That is a REALLY long time.

I have managed to keep my trips technically every year but in reality, it has been something like every 10 months or so. But, since they fall in the next CALENDAR year I can kind of get away with it! Semantics at their best! "My trip is “next year” ROFL!

I am crossing my fingers![/QUOTE]
Very good thinking :closedeye

[QUOTE=zoey9797;994796]LOL! lovemysons- EXACTLY!

I am crossing my fingers![/QUOTE]

I knew it. We think alike. :biggrin:

Of course, 337 days is far too long to be expected to wait.

If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

[QUOTE=lovemysons;994841]I knew it. We think alike. :biggrin:

Of course, 337 days is far too long to be expected to wait.

If mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.[/QUOTE]

or what someone from New Jersey said just recently “Happy wife, happy life” heehee

Yes, that works too!:biggrin:

HERE’S AN UPDATE:

Sorry Dopey, could start as early as OCTOBER!!!

This time you MUST buy the same amount of tickets as nights . . . so that’s 7 days.

Does NOT work for passholders. You can get the deal, buy the 7 day no expiration and then apply it to your renewal?

Lastly . . . new details are suppose to come out early NEXT WEEK!! I’ll keep you posted on what I hear . . . “ear to the ground!” :mickey:

JUST READ THIS:
Details are still being worked out, but we’ve heard from multiple, usually-reliable sources that Disney’s Buy-4-Get-7 deal will return next week. The announcement may be made as early as Monday, but could be as late as Thursday. Value resorts will have a slightly different “Buy-5-Get-2″ deal. Travel dates, we hear, could be October 1, 2009 through March 31, 2010. Book by December 20, 2009 (we think that’ll be extended). And you must purchase Magic Your Way tickets to match the number of nights of your stay.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, in particular the announcement dates.