Buy 4 get 7,?s

Does it include your park passes and dinning for the “free” 3 days??
Is it your complete package?

when we looked into it all we could see was free lodging. also dining wasn’t free during that period. who knows though, disney changes stuff from year to year.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;999516]Does it include your park passes and dinning for the “free” 3 days??
Is it your complete package?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it includes the basic park tickets. I do not know about the food. I would imagine not the food

Tickets - yes, dining - no.

We booked under this plan.

You get 7 nights of accomodations and base tickets.

Dining is completely separate.

This is sounding great. I didn’t think that food would be included but was crossing my fingers on the park tickets.
Thanks everyone for your great info!!:goofy:

Keep in mind too, they are only ‘base’ tickets…if you want hoppers, they are extra.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:just realized how that sounded:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your too funny!!!:laugh:

Changed our plan from free dining to the 4 days 3 free and ended up saving about $600. The CM that I spoke too was very nice to look up the new code and comparing the cost difference of the two plans. The price difference did including our already booked room, park hopper tickets, and dining plan. Love it when I can save a few bucks!!!

$600, that’s more than a few bucks! Good for you.:happy:

We just purchased the buy 4 get 3 fee and you get 7 day park hopper, no food. It also includes time at the hotel arcarde, coupons for water mouse rental, spa treatments and Planet Hollywood vouchers.

I believe you need to pay to have the tickets upgraded to park hopper - its approximately $50 per person.

What kind of spa treatments? I don’t think our Buy 4 get 3 included that. Maybe I’ll be in for a nice surprise!

It doesn’t really say what, but here are the details they sent us (I’m sure it’s a percentage off of a service):

02/13/2010 FEATURE
WDW RESORT ARCADE CARD-100 PTS
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], FEATURE BASS FISHING OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], 02/13/2010 FEATURE MINIATURE GOLF VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], 02/13/2010 FEATURE WDW MARINA OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], 02/13/2010 FEATURE NIKI BRYAN SPA OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ] ,02/13/2010 FEATURE PLANET HOLLYWOOD SOUVENIR VCHR 1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], 02/13/2010 FEATURE PLANET HOLLYWOOD $15 MEAL VCHR 1 PER ROOM [ 1 ], 02/13/2010 FEATURE
SAMMY DUVALL OFFER VOUCHER
1 PER ROOM [ 1 ]

Looks like they are changing some of the extra perks this year.
I’m not familiar with Niki Bryan Spa, or Sammy Duvall?
I also notice they changed the arcade card to a point system rather than a time limit. I think that is a good idea, the previous 30minutes were limiting, but with a point system we could take the kids in to play a few games and then leave and come back another time to play again.

Wow, you have DVC and you still went for the package?! I am certainly jealous.:redface:

The deal states that you get basic park tickets. You may have upgraded?

How come you own DVC and book a regular package?

[QUOTE=Dopey;1000081]The deal states that you get basic park tickets. You may have upgraded?

How come you own DVC and book a regular package?[/QUOTE]

I know, I was wondering that too, but it looks like the package is for February, so it maybe for the 2010 packages?

We booked the package because it was a great deal and we’re saving our points for 2 weeks at Kidani in August. We don’t want to have to borrow (although I know it’s not a big deal), plus we’re traveling with friends and this is what they could afford. My kids are fine with the Pop, I’d rather stay at a DVC, but patience is a virtue. I enjoyed my time at Kidani this past August, so I’m trying to keep it in perspective. Either way, it’s a WDW trip and that just makes us happy!:mickey:

As far as the new perks? We did tell them we were DVC’rs and Annual Pass Holders, not sure if that helped? I was surprised at the different selections. Hopefully we will actually use some of them (besides the arcade pts, my kids are all over that!).