Buy 4 night stay package - get 3 nights free with tickets! & $100 gift card!

Through March 29, 2009, when they purchase a 4-night, 4-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company Magic Your Way Package, they’ll get three additional nights (with tickets) free. This offer is valid for stays most nights Feb. 15 — March 9, March 17 — April 4 and April 19 — Aug. 15, 2009.

Clients taking advantage of this offer at Disney’s Old Key West Resort or Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will receive a $100 Disney Gift Card, available for arrivals March 30 — April 1 and April 19 — Aug. 15.

Just booked this package this morning for 8/8-8/15! If they offer free dining in the future starting on the 16th, then we may cancel and push back a week to get that deal, because I think it would save us a little more. In the meantime, this is still a GREAT offer for those of us who can only travel in the summer (I’m a teacher). I booked it online, and the discounted rates were coming up without any problems!

:confused:im a little confused…this isnt new is it?? we have ASMovies booked for 3/18-3/25 with the 4/3 special & are getting a $200 gift card at check in…or is this only for Old Key west & saratoga springs??

It’s new that it has been extended until Aug. 15th. Prior to today this deal only went through the end of June.

I wish the free gift card applied to us! (We are booked for the buy 4, get 3 free package at AKL in May.) Getting that extra spending money would be so nice!

I agree the free spending money is a great incentive. We are booked for March and are receiving the $200 gift card. We also just received a pin code offer for $564 per adult for 6nights at a value resort (I forget the exact dates) including tickets and receive a $500 gift card.

Hopefully we’ll keep seeing more of these offers.

April 19-August 15???

YUHS!!! That’s like… summer! I can’t believe they’d have an offer like that during a school break!

I better read the fine print…

I just booked our trip this summer on that deal but have not decided on AKL or WL. We are staying 7 nights. We currently have them both on hold but I don’t think we are getting a gift card. They should give one to everyone but I guess we can’t have everything.

I’m sooooo excited that they extended the dates! I’m working on booking for July, we will be able to celebrate 2 birthdays, DH and DS. But I’m not sure if we should stay at the Contemporary or Grand Floridian??? I love the convenience of the monorail!!!

Grand Floridian gets my vote. We stayed their last July and loved it. It’s closest to MK by monorail (which, of course, means it’s furthest away coming back), which is very convenient. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to stay at a non-monorail resort, again! :laugh:

I’d wait til Bay Lake Towers open up at the Contemporary.

I agree, once you’ve stayed at a resort on the monorail theres no going back!

I’m playing around online, and I can only get the Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Saratoga Springs for both of the weeks I tried… (do we have a pondering smiley?)

Edit: nvm… I got the Poly and Contemporary to come up. Had to play with it a little, though.