Buy 4 nights get 3 free

I saw this offer on the Disney site this afternoon and haven’t seen it posted yet.

Get 3 FREE at select Disney Resorts!

Buy a 4-night/4-day package and get 3 nights FREE including Theme Park tickets!

Package for most nights between January 4 and June 27, 2009.

Example package: A standard room at a Disney Value Resort priced at $1271 for a family of 4 - that’s like paying only $46 a night per person
Plus, when you travel between 1/4/09-3/29/09, you’ll also get a $200 Disney Gift Card. The Disney Gift Card will be provided at time of check-in.

Travel dates:
1/4-2/12
2/13-3/29
3/30-4/4
4/19-5/21
5/22-6/27

Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. One park per day.

Book through December 20, 2008 to take advantage of these great rates!

RWZ for package with 7 nights/7 days for price of 4 nights/4 days (+ $200 Gift Card if traveling 1/4/08-3/29/08)
WTY for same package with Quick Service Dining Plan
RXA for same package with regular Dining Plan
MPL for same package with Deluxe Dining Plan

Here’s a link to the Disney site offer:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=FY09Q2ValueOfferPage&int_CMP=WDWHomeLeftPromoToQ2FY09ValueOffer

I just got off the phone and made a reservation for June at the Beach Club using this promo! We are so excited to be going back to WDW again…we haven’t been since 2004!
$2837 for 7 nts at the Beach Club and 8-day Park Hoppers for a family of 4!

[QUOTE=WDWaddict;900693]I just got off the phone and made a reservation for June at the Beach Club using this promo! We are so excited to be going back to WDW again…we haven’t been since 2004!
$2837 for 7 nts at the Beach Club and 8-day Park Hoppers for a family of 4![/QUOTE]

Awesome!!

I’m trying to figire out how I can get an extra trip in this summer, I hate to pass this up. We booked a similar deal in 2003 and saved a ton of money.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;900698]Awesome!!

I’m trying to figire out how I can get an extra trip in this summer, I hate to pass this up. We booked a similar deal in 2003 and saved a ton of money.[/QUOTE]
How would that work with DVC, Steph?

I wouldn’t use my DVC, I would book through CRO and save those points for another trip. I know my DH won’t go for it but it’s fun to think about it until the grumpy guy brings me back to reality. We’re going to Hilton Head Island in June and that’s all my DH can take off until later in the summer.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;900698]Awesome!!

I’m trying to figire out how I can get an extra trip in this summer, I hate to pass this up. We booked a similar deal in 2003 and saved a ton of money.[/QUOTE]

We had a deal like that in 2003 as well that is how we were able to stay at WL. Now that we are DVC members there is no way my husband is going to pay for a trip.

We booked WL with the same offer in 2003 too. We basically paid the same price as we would have at a moderate paying rack rate.

I was throwing dates around on disney’s site and I noticed that it said NO GROUND TRANSPORTATION. Wonder if it’s a mistake. This is from the site.

Package Offer
Disney’s Polynesian Resort

Check In
January 04, 2009
Check Out
January 10, 2009
Staying for
6 nights, 7 days

Adults
Children

Room Type
Garden View
Tickets
7-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More*
Package
Magic Your Way Package
Package includes

* 2009 Package Inclusions
    * Package Includes $200 Disney Gift Card

Special Rate
6-Night Magic Your Way January-June Offer

Flight Transportation

This offer does not include flight transportation.
[I]Ground Transportation

This offer does not include ground transportation.[/I]

Yep and we have not gone back to a moderate since.
Not that there is anything wrong with a moderate or value, any time in the World is better than none. We are spoiled now and it’s that offers fault…LOL

heheh, I just save $ 400.00. Yippeee. But now we’re looking to see if I can maybe switch over to the Beach Club or Boardwalk. Send pixie dust :laugh:

AWESOME!!! Let us know how it works out.

Yes, I should hear back from him within the hour.

WOOT WOOT! Good luck in getting what you want!

[QUOTE=slist;900718]Yep and we have not gone back to a moderate since.
Not that there is anything wrong with a moderate or value, any time in the World is better than none. We are spoiled now and it’s that offers fault…LOL[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly what happened to us. We got a taste of the deluxe resorts and didn’t want to give them up.

We have stayed Deluxe and LOVE it! :heart: But DH is so frugal at this time (especially that he just lost his part time job), he wouldn’t mind staying at POP every time if the price is right. Especially now that they changed the mattresses to pillow tops…I just won’t tell him that part. :laugh:

Good for you! I hope you get Beach Club, it’s my favorite.

:phone: We just booked for March1-8 under the new offer!! We had to book two packages for my family and BIL. We are so excited :laugh: especially since you said they upgraded the beds at POP! We really don’t mind POP, it enables us to book our winter ski vacation as well as the Adirondacks in the summer1 At least we’re there!

OH my this is an AWESOME offer!

Since I am a passholder, do you think I could take the passes and use them towards my renew in October or do they have to be used for the week you book?

I just saw an ad for this offer on CBS.

Wow! What a great deal!!!