Buy park passes at WDW

We are planning a short trip in December, just for 4 days. I have always bought the packages, but this time I’m thinking about going through Dave’s DVC for a villa. I’m only going to buy 2 hopper passes, my question is where is the best place to buy my passes?
Thanks!

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1135042]We are planning a short trip in December, just for 4 days. I have always bought the packages, but this time I’m thinking about going through Dave’s DVC for a villa. I’m only going to buy 2 hopper passes, my question is where is the best place to buy my passes?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

I don’t do packages and always buy my hoppers at the resort. If you call ahead, they will have them ready when you check in…

Long ago…I used to get a discount for them through AAA, but that is no longer available so I just have them waiting for me at the resort when I arrive…

We have bought our passes at our resort and at about every park. It’s quick and easy no matter where we have bought them. I would avoid the T&T center only because I think it would be busier than the park ticket windows.

Fastest way to get them is at your resort and ask the to add them to your room key - less to carry around.

It’s worth getting them at AAA, because then you can get a Diamond Pass for the parking lots…but that’s only if you’re going to have a car.

We buy our tix as soon as we know what we need to avoid any price increases. And we add the no expiration feech … just to be on the safe side.

Thank for the “add to your room key” I don’t know that could be done.
So at the resort seems to be my best bet, thanks everyone :happy:

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1135078]Thank for the “add to your room key” I don’t know that could be done.
So at the resort seems to be my best bet, thanks everyone :happy:[/QUOTE]

Yes I should have explained that part—we always get it added on to our room key and then it’s all on one!!! Already to go when you get there…:happy:

…it would definitely be worth the parking pass…we just don’t ever rent a car…

We purchase ours from Undercover Tourist. If you get the MouseSavers newsletter you can get an even better deal through their site.

I do get MouseSavers, I’ll look now thanks

I have gotten ours from Undercover Tourist as well; they have great deals. I have also gotten tickets from AAA.

And, you can add Undercover Tourist tickets to your room key. Not at check in location, but at Guest Services.

Undercover Tourist has good deals depending on the amount of days you go. You have to be getting a 4 or more day package in order to get a good deal, and it also depends on the type of ticket you’re getting. We’ve taken advantage of the “buy 3, get 1 free” (4-day) park hopper pass before. Know that shipping isn’t the fastest, so it’s better to order sooner than later if you choose to go that route.

Otherwise, as others have said, buying at the resort is a convenient option.