Buying park passes

Where is a good place to buy park passes? I’m looking for 10 days, no hopper, no waterpark. If I buy from an outside company and we’re staying on-site, will i have paper tickets all week or will I still get a key to the world card?:confused:

If you buy from an outside company you will have paper tickets and the Key to the World Card which is also your room key.

The only way I won’t have to use paper tickets is if I buy directly from Disney, is that correct?

Yes, I believe that is correct. Buying from Disney gives you the key to the world card.

If you buy from an outside company you will have paper tickets. I use Undercover Tourist for tickets. They are safe, reliable and give great deals like extra free days. Here is the link to them… Disney World tickets, Orlando hotels, reviews and attraction tickets - Undercover Tourist

Thanks i’ll make sure to check that out

I always use AAA

Before we got passes, we always used aaa and fot the key to the world card. I think if you buy your tickets seperate then you get paper tickets. If you book a package then you get the card. So you could go to a travel agent and not get paper tickets. I would say a package is cheaper. Unless you get a smokin’ room deal and ticket deal.

I agree it seems that the packages are the cheapest way to go.

Normally I get my tixs directly with a package or from Disney directly, I used AAA this time and although I still got keys to the world keys at AKKV, my tixs were not paper. they were hard plastic with mickey on them. just like a credit card.

I use this company all the time and highly recommend them! If you sign up for a mousesavers.com free e-newsletter there will be a link for additional savings. (it may take up to a month to get the first one, but if you PM me an email address, I can forward last month’s to you). I haven’t found a cheaper way to buy.

Here’s the great part though… if you take your “paper tickets” after you check-in and get your Key to the World card to the resort concierge… they will gladly transfer your park admission tickets over to it… so you only have one card to worry about. I did this all the time before I got my AP.

Hope this helps! :blush:

[QUOTE=goofy_scotty;1010674]I use this company all the time and highly recommend them! If you sign up for a mousesavers.com free e-newsletter there will be a link for additional savings. (it may take up to a month to get the first one, but if you PM me an email address, I can forward last month’s to you). I haven’t found a cheaper way to buy.

Here’s the great part though… if you take your “paper tickets” after you check-in and get your Key to the World card to the resort concierge… they will gladly transfer your park admission tickets over to it… so you only have one card to worry about. I did this all the time before I got my AP.

Hope this helps! :blush:[/QUOTE]

Thats a great idea…I’m renting DVC points, so a package would be more expensive…I really want to only have to worry about one card. I’m afraid I’d lose the paper tickest:ohmy: thanks

I am staying off sight. Is there no change for me to get a ticket to the world…

I think you have to be staying at a disney resort to get a key to the world card

[QUOTE=goofy_scotty;1010674]I use this company all the time and highly recommend them! If you sign up for a mousesavers.com free e-newsletter there will be a link for additional savings. (it may take up to a month to get the first one, but if you PM me an email address, I can forward last month’s to you). I haven’t found a cheaper way to buy.

Hope this helps! :blush:[/QUOTE]

when I checked in, I inquired about them switching the tixs over and AKKV said they weren’t able to. She said I could do that at the park. I don’t think she knew how.:glare:

I wish they could add my annual pass to my card. I hate taking that thing out of it’s little holder and I am always afraid of damaging that thing.

I WISH I had an annual pass:laugh:Maybe when I retire in 17 years, oh wait that just changed…19 years:crying:

lol… 19 is still less than my number! :laugh:

I keep telling myself that 19 years isn’t so bad…BUT…for the last 13 years I kept thinking I could retire after 30 years:happy:…Now soon to be 32 years…Bummer…thats another 2 years before I can become the Fairy Godmother:laugh:

I got my first annual pass this past November. I just stood there and stared at it, in shock that after paying that much money, they handed me this paper ticket. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t plastic, or more sturdy. The whole trip I was afraid it would get mixed up with my Mom’s and Sister’s 4 day pass, and somehow get thrown out at the end of the trip.