BWV points for January

Hello, Disney friends. I am looking for DVC points for BWV one bedroom villa for January 31 - February 4th. Specifically want standard view, not Boardwalk view. Can’t “rent” them until the first week of October, but am shopping to see who has them and how much they want. Please let me know.

Have you checked with Richard? I have no idea if he has any, but he owns a million points, so he might have extra.

It might be tough to get standard view though. There aren’t that many standard rooms and it is now within the 7 month time period. That means anybody owning DVC could try for those rooms.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1116821]Have you checked with Richard? I have no idea if he has any, but he owns a million points, so he might have extra.

It might be tough to get standard view though. There aren’t that many standard rooms and it is now within the 7 month time period. That means anybody owning DVC could try for those rooms.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the suggestion, jo-jo. I will see if Richard pops in. I have a few other options in mind too, but am just shopping around. We are going back again in October for Halloween, so this has to be economical.

Would I be forever hated if I refered you to another site? I do understand the Mousebuzz loyalty! :happy:

Check out the Reservations/Points for Rent/Trade board at Mouseowners.com

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1116825]Would I be forever hated if I refered you to another site? I do understand the Mousebuzz loyalty! :happy:

Check out the Reservations/Points for Rent/Trade board at Mouseowners.com[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you would be forever hated at all…lol I would prefer to stick to home though. Thank you, any way.:heart:

I wish I had a million points…it only feels like a million when I get the annual dues bill! :eek:

I have points, and right now the standard view 1 br is available. But who knows how long it might be available.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1116844]I wish I had a million points…it only feels like a million when I get the annual dues bill! :eek:
.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I meant, you have so many points your annual dues bill is a million bucks. :eek:

Thanks! Got the pm - will be in touch :slight_smile: