Cabins at Wilderness Lodge?

So the girls trip for two to celebrate my sisters bday has grown. My brother is now joining us (:laugh:, I’m thinking payback for all the years of “big brother” treatment…can someone say teacups…hahaha…anyways). So it looks like the Cabins will be able to accommodate us with some privacy.

Never stayed there before, does anyone have any tips and/or suggestions for us?

p.s. this will be his first trip to Disney - EVER!

I’ve stayed in the Cabin at Ft. Wilderness and they are super cool. Enough room for 3 with privacy. There is a queen sized bed and two bunks in one room and then a pull down full size trundle in the living room. Only one bathroom, but the one room has a sink (if I remember correctly)

Not sure these are even the rooms you are referring too? :redface:

Just got back from a trip and we stayed at WL - BEAUTIFUL!! :heart:

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks Jen! We were checking out the pics on the Disney website and that sounds like what we were seeing. Glad to hear good feedback.

One more question if you don’t mind…did you take the bus or drive? The agent was telling us about parking right in front of the cabin so we’re toying with the idea of just driving to the parks with the exception of MK.

Have you thought about renting points to stay at a 2 bedroom somewhere? That may be more of the type of privacy that you will want/need.

I think Small World would be a better payback:laugh:

[QUOTE=mmforme2009;1045845]Thanks Jen! We were checking out the pics on the Disney website and that sounds like what we were seeing. Glad to hear good feedback.

One more question if you don’t mind…did you take the bus or drive? The agent was telling us about parking right in front of the cabin so we’re toying with the idea of just driving to the parks with the exception of MK.[/QUOTE]

I always drive to the parks. But with the boat shuttle to MK this time it was just easier to park the car, use the shuttle then take the monorails. There is a driveway and you can park right next to the cabins. (the internal FW buses are a little slow - lots of starting and stopping) But we were there at Christmas time, so the crowd levels were higher.

Small World, I must have blocked it from my mind, but yes that is a must right after the tea cups…LOL

I think small world will be down for refurbish then. Stick with teacups and mission space team orange lol (that is the more intense side right)

We drive to all parks, except the MK. There’s absolutely no doubt that it’s faster - and it’s nice to be in your own car after a long day in the parks.