Calling all coffee drinkers out there

For all of us who enjoy coffee and have a difficult time findin’ it in the parks, here’s a list I found today on allearsnet

Real Coffee around the World

Thanks for the link!! Maybe this trip I will avoid getting my caff withdrawl headaches!

I want ICED coffee!

oh yeah, me too, but the way the Europeans make it. Not with ice cubes, but vanilla ice cream and some whipped cream on top of that. Yummmmmmm

dh & i suffered terribly from this on our last trip!

it wasn’t until we were driving home that we put 2 and 2 together and realized it was lack of caffeine.

solution: bring our own gourmet coffee to brew in room in the morning, and iced tea with meals.

thanks for the link to the list…still nothing in MK. :o(

[QUOTE=chottsy;869545]dh & i suffered terribly from this on our last trip!

it wasn’t until we were driving home that we put 2 and 2 together and realized it was lack of caffeine.

solution: bring our own gourmet coffee to brew in room in the morning, and iced tea with meals.

thanks for the link to the list…still nothing in MK. :o([/QUOTE]

Don’t they make a cappucino at the bakery in the MK?

So are you saying that all the counter service places at the resorts…are not brewed coffee? And all the “coffee drinks” that are listed as snacks in the MK are not brewed coffee? Oh my!

Iced coffee is my addiction.

Have you ever had a milkshake made with vanilla ice cream and cold coffee? Just chill the coffee, then mix it up with the ice cream. MMMMmmmm.

Anyway, the Boardwalk Bakery has made iced coffee for us before. We also have made iced coffee from the food court at POR, all day long.

I like coffee but not as much during the hot, summer months. Because of a rapid heart beat, I have to avoid caffine. Do these places serve decafe coffee & decafe tea?

I would bet that they do.

Thanks for posting this!!! :happy:

That Nescafe crapola is just HORRIBLE!!! :blow:

I do love the Kona Cafe coffee…mmmmmm.

I’ll take some both ways!! :happy:

Down with Nescafe’!!!

I can confirm the coffee from Forty Thirst street in DTD is delicious-

:laugh: :laugh:

I can’t even believe that they still make that stuff. Wasn’t it suppose to be used only in space travel for the convenience :laugh:

I have found that Kona for breakfast (before going to MK) will fix me, the coffee stand right outside of Tower of Terror is my fix in HS, Epcot I dont bother with (will kick the headache before I leave the resort) because I drink all day there. I dont normally drink coffee at AK either- not that I can remember at least. I always have a cup before all parks on my way out of my resort in my mug…

We brought our own coffee from home this time. I have always been unhappy with the coffee at WDW. Although I like the coffee from Royal Anandapur.

[QUOTE=Dopey;869521]For all of us who enjoy coffee and have a difficult time findin’ it in the parks, here’s a list I found today on allearsnet

Real Coffee around the World[/QUOTE]
Thanks – I do like coffee and not that stuff that most places called coffee
I did find that I liked Kona Cafe the best

:sad::sad::sad::crying::crying:

Dunkins…sigh…Packing 2 lbs of our own and bringing it to the cabins. We were considering bringing someone from our favorite Dunkins to make it, but…:laugh::laugh::laugh: