Camera cases when you are at the Parks

What do you use for camera cases when you are at WDW? We’ve always carried ours in our backpack, but that was when we had the tiny little pocket camera. For those of you who have SLR cameras and Video cameras, how do you manage them when you are going on the attractions? I want to keep them safe and unharmed, but have them easily in reach. Any recommendations for camera cases? Thanks!

I bought a camera backpack (Kata 3N1-20) just for our trip this past January and it worked out great. There was plenty of room for the camera (DSLR), a few lenses, spare batteries and even space left over for two small water bottles. Even though there was plenty of space for everything, the pack was still small enough to easily carry through the park and rides.

This specific case can be used as a full backpack or a sling. I used it as a sling the entire trip, which made access to the camera extremely fast.

I like the camera bags and cases that Lowepro makes.

I have a Lowepro Fastpack 200 (backpack) that I can carry my gear in, but rarely carry that inside the park.

I have a Lowepro Slingshot 100 (sling) that I use to carry my camera inside the parks.

[QUOTE=mebert72;1021770]I bought a camera backpack (Kata 3N1-20) just for our trip this past January and it worked out great. There was plenty of room for the camera (DSLR), a few lenses, spare batteries and even space left over for two small water bottles. Even though there was plenty of space for everything, the pack was still small enough to easily carry through the park and rides.

This specific case can be used as a full backpack or a sling. I used it as a sling the entire trip, which made access to the camera extremely fast.[/QUOTE]

My DSIL has a DSLR and she uses the same type of backpack/sling. She loves it. We carry a pocket size digital camera, easier for us to always have on hand for the kids, but I would seriously consider doing the DSLR in a backpack.

This is exactly the information I needed! Thank you so much!

Exactly what DVC Mike said!! We love ours!!:laugh: