Can anyone list an on-line site that

Can anyone list an on-line site that will show which parks will have extra magic hours both late & early so I will know which parks I want to do on which days. I’m trying to get everything in order. Thank you.

Here you go. Hope this helps you out.

Walt Disney World park hours, fireworks and parade times, Disney World park hours

You can also go to the main wdw site and click on the calender link . . . go to the month you are going to be there and it shows you the days.

Oh, thank you both bunches!

Funny story, I use to make an elaborate chart with opening times and EMH and parades and fireworks (etc.) for friends and family when they would travel. And then my mom showed me the linked site above that had it already formatted and everything. Duh!:pinch:

Awe, I don’t think that’s funny. I think that was really sweet on your part.

I love that link!!! :wub:

I think it’s sweet that you did it for them…besides, isn’t it fun making them? I know about the site and still make my own…lol

love that link! it was a new one for me…now i’ve got it bookmarked! thanks!

Great link! This will save me alot of time :slight_smile:

That link is really cool. I always visit touringplans.com and check out what they say about the parks on the days I am going. It helps me.

[QUOTE=ranedrops;880897]Here you go. Hope this helps you out.

Walt Disney World park hours, fireworks and parade times, Disney World park hours[/QUOTE]

tfs ranedrops!

I use this page:

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

It’s the actual EMH page and the listings are 6 month in advance.

I got this one…

Walt Disney World Live Entertainment

My DH’s family made fun of me last year because I planned our entire trip around emh… I wanted to get the most from our vacation, though. We had a blast.
Thanks for the link!

Thanks everyone. Y’all have been most helpful!