Can I ask a favor to anyone who will soon be at WDW?

I was wondering if anyone traveling to WDW soon could help me out with something?

We just returned from a WDW trip and my daughter wanted one of the bells from the Tower of Terror gift shop for her play restaurant. I told her we would pick it up for her before we left and I totally forgot. I know - bad mom:angry:

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick one up and send it to me. I will send you the money in advance along with a prepaid UPS shipping label. Just thought I’d ask. I feel terrible that I disappointed her. She keeps asking if we can buy it on our next trip. :sad:

In any case, thanks for your consideration of this request. :flowers:

PMed you. Dec 12 trip.

Hi simply! Here is the way you can get anything you want form a park store. When you speak to the CM, be sure to have as much information as you can (like which store you saw it in, as well as a good description of the item so you get the right thing!).

Call Disney Merchandise Guest Services and they will send someone into the parks to buy the item you want. You will pay for the item and the shipping. Here is the phone number:
407-363-6200

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1125433]Hi simply! Here is the way you can get anything you want form a park store. When you speak to the CM, be sure to have as much information as you can (like which store you saw it in, as well as a good description of the item so you get the right thing!).

Call Disney Merchandise Guest Services and they will send someone into the parks to buy the item you want. You will pay for the item and the shipping. Here is the phone number:
407-363-6200
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I forgot you could do this. I will give them a call and if I can get it that way it.

I found one on Ebay. Thanks for the help everyone.

Found this thread too late.
Anyway, I’ll be in WDW next Saturday if you still haven’t gotten one.
PM me if you still need help.

Nice work! It’s amazing what some of those sellers have. Some of the ones that are Disney-oriented have great furniture from the resorts, even!