Can I have my very own Pre-TR too?

So, DH and I leave in 25 days (Sept 16) for our very first trip as parents! :eek: DD will be 11 months on Sept 7 and I’m so excited for her very first Disney trip! I cannot believe we’re already this close to D-Day (Disney Day, that is). Coaching cheerleading this summer has certainly made the days go more quickly.

This week DD and I have gone shopping for our travel sized items like toothpaste, hairspray, and toiletry containers so we don’t have to take all our full size stuff. I also got our new Mickey luggage out and it’s ready to be packed. Now I’m just trying to figure out what I can actually pack this far in advance. My packing list is done and printed with each suitcase having it’s own list (Tara’s checked luggage, Tara’s carry-on, diaper bag, DH’s checked, etc.).

We still need to go to Babies R Us and get a stroller cover for those Florida showers. That’s on my to do list for this weekend as well as ordering Halloween costumes for MNSSHP.

Our MNSSHP tickets and travel documents came in the mail about a week ago and I’m waiting on our ME tags still since we just booked our flights last weekend.

Is that enough Pre-TR info for now? :blush:

Are you celebrating your daughters birthday while you’re there? How fun that will be.

No, what about your ADRs…and where are you staying? We need more info!!

Was your DD born on October 7th?!?!
I remember we were wedding date twins…that is awesome if she was actually born on your anniversary!

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;986968]So, DH and I leave in 25 days (Sept 16) for our very first trip as parents! :eek: DD will be 11 months on Sept 7 and I’m so excited for her very first Disney trip! I cannot believe we’re already this close to D-Day (Disney Day, that is). Coaching cheerleading this summer has certainly made the days go more quickly.

This week DD and I have gone shopping for our travel sized items like toothpaste, hairspray, and toiletry containers so we don’t have to take all our full size stuff. I also got our new Mickey luggage out and it’s ready to be packed. Now I’m just trying to figure out what I can actually pack this far in advance. My packing list is done and printed with each suitcase having it’s own list (Tara’s checked luggage, Tara’s carry-on, diaper bag, DH’s checked, etc.).

We still need to go to Babies R Us and get a stroller cover for those Florida showers. That’s on my to do list for this weekend as well as ordering Halloween costumes for MNSSHP.

Our MNSSHP tickets and travel documents came in the mail about a week ago and I’m waiting on our ME tags still since we just booked our flights last weekend.

Is that enough Pre-TR info for now? :blush:[/QUOTE]
Yay! A new trip to follow! Definitely keep us all updated on your plans.

By the way, your DD is precious!

Oops! Yes, I did leave out quite a bit, huh? Haha! Ok, let’s try this again…

Players:

DH: Ryan, 29
Me: Tara, 27
DD: Alexandra (Ally Rae), 11mo (when we travel)

Yes, Ally was born on our 2nd anniversary!!! Oct. 7. It was quite a shock as she was 10 days before her EDD. We had dinner reservations! We obviously didn’t make them.

We’re celebrating Ally Rae’s first trip, our wedding anniversary, and Ally’s birthday. Big trip! We’re also getting Ally’s first haircut at the Main St. Barber Shop. I cannot wait! (Thanks MissyMouse, we think she’s a keeper too!)

We’re staying at Wilderness Lodge which is new for DH and I’ve stayed there once as a teen. We’ll be there for 8 nights and then DH heads home and Ally and I get to stay because my Dad, step mom, and sis arrive on that day! We’re on their vacation package for an additional 6 nights. That means 14 nights in the World! Free DDP. ADR’s are as follows:

Day 1: Kouzzina
Day 2: Sanaa
Day 3: Kona Cafe (and MNSSHP!)
Day 4: Teppan Edo
Day 5: Fulton’s Crab House (OOP)
Day 6: Chef Mickey’s
Day 7: Captain’s Grille
Day 8: Le Cellier
Day 9: 1900 Park Fare (breakfast)

Days 10-15 are being planned by my step mom and sister and those ADR’s are:

Day 10: Captain’s Grille
Day 11: Coral Reef
Day 12: Les Chef’s de France
Day 13: San Angel Inn
Day 14: Mama Melrose
Day 15: no TS

I’m sure I’ll be back to update later today or maybe tomorrow. Gotta go get started on pricing for the garage sale we’re having to get the $400 so Ally and I can stay for the extra 6 nights!

Oooh, great ADRs! Can’t wait to read your review on Kouzzina!

That’s better!:laugh:

What are you dressing as for the Halloween party? The baby?

Sounds like you all like many of the same places we do…we are staying 12 nights, and have much the same schedule.

Sounds like a GREAT trip! Have a super time!

I’m dressing as Snow White and Ally Rae will be either Aurora or Belle. I haven’t decided which one yet. I ordered the Aurora costume so we’ll see how it looks when it gets here. DH is undecided on his costume but I’m making him decide today so I can order it with mine.

Sounds like an awesome trip, with some delicious dining planned. Have fun!

Good luck with the garage sale.

DH and I sorted through/dusted off all the stuff for our garage sale yesterday. I started pricing and my sis is coming over today to help price. Now to get DD down for a nap so I won’t have little hands helping! Mobile 10mo olds + basement = not good. She’s a stair climber and is in to EVERYTHING. I also need to figure out what the heck I’m going to set all the for sale stuff up on. We don’t own any long tables or anything so I’m going to have to get creative.

If I could get everything priced today I’d be thrilled. I won’t have time Mon and Tues and the sale starts Thursday. We’ll be getting Garage Sale signs when we do our weekly shopping today so those will be put up on probably Tues to advertise.

I’m planning to spend any free time I have on Wed doing some packing of things we won’t be using between now and D-Day. :mickey:

All of the pricing is done for the “I wanna stay for another 6 nights in the Happiest Place on Earth!” garage sale. YES! There’s so much stuff, this sale is going to be a success…I just know it! (at least I hope I know it…) $400, $400, $400…(chant along if you feel so inclined)

$400, $400, $400… I hope it all works out for you!!!

TaraRae… what are you exact dates… MissSmig and I will be there around the same time

We are there with DH from Sept 16-24 and then extending our stay with my Dad from Sept 24-30!

Our ME tags came today!! They’re on suitcases and ready for Disney! Now if only I could FILL those suitcases. There are very few items I can put in that we won’t need from now until the week we leave (I’ve put in what I can; ponchos, travel sized toiletries).

Ours came today, too! I am so excited…now it feels like we’re getting somewhere, huh? I, too, have started collecting…costumes, ponchos, small gifts for the kids (went to the Disney Store yesterday!), got our Disney Dollars for the kids’ spending money…

Oh, I completely forgot about Disney Dollars! I haven’t used those in years! That’ll be so fun for the kids! When DD is older we’ll do that.

Our packing situation should be interesting this year. We’ll be out of town for the 2 weekends prior to leaving on Wed Sept 16 so I’ll have to take other suitcases on those trips and then get all that unpacked, laundry done, and finish packing on Mon and Tues before we leave. :blink: That’ll be all kinds of ‘fun’ with DD ‘helping’ during the day and cheer practice from 2:45-6pm those 2 days (I coach at a high school).

DD1 loved to help us pack when she was that age. Now at 2 1/2 she is even more “helpful”. I have pictures of her laying in DH’s luggage when he was trying to pack for a TDY to Hawaii. I also have pictures of her in his gear when I was packing it for his last trip to Taiwan. Cute pictures but at the time its annoying. Something that I found helpful with her was a “new” toy (basically Id hide one of the toys she liked and when I needed to pack Id bring it out to give to her, shed be so happy to see it she would play with it instead of the luggage), packing during naptime (at that age she was down to 1 1 hour nap so not much help), having DH take her to the park so I can pack, or packing while shes eating a snack/meal.

If you haven’t gotten the rain cover for the stroller go to the dollar tree you can either get a clear poncho or lightweight clear tarp. Use laundry pins and pin it over the stroller. That way you don’t have to pay extra for the stroller cover.
Good luck on your yard sale.

Well, wish me luck! Our garage sale starts tomorrow, bright and early!

We leave exactly 3 weeks from today!
:simba: :minnie: :nemo: :cheshire: :lilo: :goofybounce: :donald: