Can I ride in the front of the monorail?

I’m sure this has been probably been posted and mentioned with all of the stuff going on with the accident recently but I’m too lazy to look so I decided to ask.

Can I ride in the front still or is that a big no no anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Nope. Sorry… that is too bad for all of us…

We had a conversation with one of the monorail CM’s about this a couple of weeks ago. Until the investigation on the accident that killed the driver is completed, no guests will be allowed to ride up front. There was no projection as to how long it will take, but I imagine that it’ll be at least 6 more months before they consider changing this policy.

I had a feeling this was the answer. :crying:

This will not help me for my upcoming trip. But I appreciate safety over my desire to ride in the front.

I love Mousebuzz you guys are so awesome and quick to answer questions.

Thanks a million.

And everyone is so nice and friendly too… that makes it pleasant as well. Have a good trip… hopefully you will get here easily…

[QUOTE=DisneyFreak78;1000398]

I love Mousebuzz you guys are so awesome and quick to answer questions.

Thanks a million.[/QUOTE]

:blush:AAAAWWWWWWWW:happy:

Do you think the option to rid up front will ever come back?

I am guessing that it is gone for good…

The driver heard us discussing it the other day, and he said" Our company has discontinued riding in the front for the time being, but thanks for asking"… It was so sad…

[QUOTE=WDWmemories;1002570]Do you think the option to rid up front will ever come back?

I am guessing that it is gone for good…[/QUOTE]

I’d be really surprised if it were gone for good. And sad.:frown: