Can someone confirm the different parades for me?

I just want to make sure I have all the parades and fireworks on our itinerary for June. Do I have everything correct?

[B][U]MK[/U][/B]
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade

Main Street Electrical Parade

Fireworks? (Its not Wishes anymore, right?)

[B][U]Hollywood Studios[/U][/B]
Block Party Bash Parade

Fantasmic

[B][U]AK[/U][/B]
Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade

[B][U]Epcot[/U][/B]
Illuminations

We’ve been to WDW twice and haven’t ever seen the daytime parade at MK, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom and I want to make sure to catch them this time.

Thanks!

Its not wishes any more i was so dissapointed but excited! There is another early morning parade kinda cool we didnt even know it was happening we were in the bakery getting breakfast on main street in MK.

I found this on the WDW site. Does it help?

Walt Disney World Summer Nightastic! | Walt Disney World Resort

[QUOTE=missymouse;1034689]I found this on the WDW site. Does it help?

Walt Disney World Summer Nightastic! | Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

I’ve never seen the Rock ‘n’ Glow Dance Party before. Has anyone seen that one yet, or is it going to start on the 6th?

So much fun to fit in!

According to AllEars, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular, special effects on ToT, and Rock N’ Glow Dance Party all begin June 6.

Lol, did anyone else text to get the free ringtone? It sings, “Let’s go to Disney’s Summer Nightastic! I wanna go!” :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1034701]According to AllEars, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Summer Nightastic Fireworks Spectacular, special effects on ToT, and Rock N’ Glow Dance Party all begin June 6.

Lol, did anyone else text to get the free ringtone? It sings, “Let’s go to Disney’s Summer Nightastic! I wanna go!” :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I texted to get the ringtone, but it can’t be saved on iPhone so I can’t use it. That’s okay, though. I didn’t really like it.:blush::ph34r::laugh:

Same dilemma but it wasn’t worth switching out my Illuminations ringtone for even if I could. However, it was kind of cute! :laugh: