Can someone explain catagory number?

[I]Disney[/I] [I]Magic sail date 5/18/13 14 night Easbound Transatlantic category 09C, rates per person starting at $55 per night or sail the Disney Dream on 2/24/13 4 night Bahamas.[/I]

What does category 09C mean? Is this a good deal?

you need to get a graph of the floor plan,you can do a search for Disney dream floor plan and it will tell you where 9c is …big difference from transatlantic and four night …the transatlantic is usually a very good deal,the reason being not many ports many days at sea…

http://suzys-garden.com/images/disney-dream-deck-plans-2012-small.jpg

Transatlantic Cruises | Destinations | Disney Cruise Line

09C is Ocean View Stateroom…decks vary.

Oceanview, Balcony, those are a consideration. Interior, never again. Spending a week in an oversized walk-in closet doesn’t sound appealing, no matter how little time I spend in there.
$55 a night on the Magic or Dream does seem to be a good deal. Too bad I can’t go at a moments notice :sad:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1129903]Oceanview, Balcony, those are a consideration. Interior, never again. Spending a week in an oversized walk-in closet doesn’t sound appealing, no matter how little time I spend in there.
$55 a night on the Magic or Dream does seem to be a good deal. Too bad I can’t go at a moments notice :sad:[/QUOTE]

I don’t think I would be much interested in the inside stateroom either. I have never cruised before and really am not that interested. My daughter, however, very much wants to so I promised for her 21st birthday we would…

We’ve done one inside once, which was one time to many. DH is not a cruise person and will never go again, and to be honest there’s nothing about it that tickles my fancy either but DD (who btw turns 18 tomorrow) wants one after Grad. I asked her if there’s anywhere else on this continent we could go instead? Of course she said Mexico :pirate:. I’m skeered!

If you are going on the 14 day transatlantic cruise get the balcony…if you are going for a 7 day or less save the money and get interior.

7 days (come on it is really like 5 and half people) you really are just sleeping and changing clothes in your room. Use the extra cash on shore excursions and on board activities.

When we went on a cruise we had an interior room, it was fine, but we spent a lot of time out of our room