Can you believe it?

i hate to admit it but before today, i never saw “The Love Bug.” yes, it’s true. but, i got it today from netflix, sat down and watched it and absolutely loved it. i thought it was just so darn cute. now the music is stuck in my head. and now i can proudly say, “i saw ‘the love bug.’”

The original? I love the original one and really have no desire to see the new one.

I loved the original ones too, but I also enjoyed the new one. I love the VW Beetle and drive one every day. Dana, I bet you’d like the new movie if you saw it. Lindsay Lohan is pretty OK in it.

I love the original movie but I haven’t seen it in a long time. I also thought hte new Herbie was very well done, better than I thought it would be.

I always liked the Love Bug movie where Herbie was in Mexico and he was a bull fighter… :biggrin:

Oh, yes, that won the Oscar for Best Pciture in '72 didn’t it? :laugh:

I’ve not seen any of Herbie’s movies.

Nor have I seen any of the Kurt Russel Disney films.

Nor have I seen Escape to Witch Mountain.

But I bet few of you have seen Disney’s Island On Top of the World!

I also have to admit, I have never seen a Herbie movie. But I have seen Escape to Witch Mountain! One of my favorites as a kid!

i haven’ts een any of kurt russel’s disney movies and i haven’t seen escape to witch mountain. i haven’t seen disney’s island on top of the world. and yes, to answer dana’s question, i did see the original one today. the one that started it all. i know there are a couple herbie movies. what’s the order so i know which one to see next?

I did really like the new one and I thought I wouldn’t. I love the old ones! Escape to Witch Mountain was one of my favorites!

Herbie Movies in order:

1. The Love Bug (1968)
  2. Herbie Rides Again (1974)
  3. Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo (1977)
  4. Herbie Goes Banannas (1980)
  5. Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005)

oh thank you mrspooky for giving me the order of the herbie movies. i really appreciate it.

When I was a kid, I wanted that car so bad!

Dude, you have to get out more …

i think the love bugs are just so cute. i always told myself that if i get a car, i’d get a love bug. but they don’t make them anymore. :crying:

Oh i love all the herbie movies!!! I found all of them at the library last time i was home sick and watched them over and over!!! I haven’t seen the new one yet. I hate lindsay so i’ll have to look past that part and that is what has kept me away so far!!!

my sister was a child when the herbie’s came out, but I’ve never seem them. I saw bits and pieces of the new lindsay lohan one on breaks at work, it’s was okay, but nothing special.
Escape to Witch Mountain was one of my favourite movies when I was young…my top favourite movies at 6 years old? Fried Green Tomatoes and Candleshoe…boy what a strange kid! haha