Can you buy MNSSHP Tickets

on the internet anywhere?

I haven’t been able to access anything on the WDW websites to purchase on-line, I just looked this morning. I had to call the passholder’s phone number & ordered them over the phone.

I haven’t found a place either

ok, thanks. I am going to call tomorrow. Does anyone have the phone number? I’m not a passholder.

Yeah, but you are a DVC member and we get the same discount as the annual passholders. Call member services tomorrow. :happy:

Oh ok. Thanks Wish!

I ordered mine over the phone the other day and was told I had to pick them up on the night. Is this correct?

Sandra, I just called and purchased my tickets and they gave me a choice of paying $3 to have the tickets sent to me, or to pick them up at the ticket office when we got there.

Hmm, the CM didn’t offer me that choice - I wonder if it is because I do not live in the States…:confused:

I can’t see why they couldn’t attach them to my booking and have them for me at the resort when I check in! (I had to give my booking confirmation number when I called!)

Thanks for letting me know what happened with you Brandon. (By the way :heart: loved :heart: your TR!)