Can you pay DVC fees with Visa rewards?

:happy:Can we pay our annual fees with our Visa Rewards? And I am going to assume that you can purchase annual passes with them too:happy:

Thanks,

Dawn

You sure can. I pay mine with Southwest card and get flight credits.

Asolutely. I pay my dues every year with the Disney Rewards card. When we added additional points to our contract, I used the card. That was a nice little points booster. I also use the card to pay estimated taxes and other large expenditures then put the cash/check I would have paid with toward the credit card bill. We go to the World twice a year and always have enough points for at least one REALLY good table service meal with drinks and all. Almost like free…well, you know what I mean!

Thanks. Do they allow monthly billing for annual dues to be put on a card too? Just trying to get as many rewards to use when we go back. Last time we went I had over 700 and it paid for 2 extra days at POR plus all of our meals that we ate out.

Michele, I do the same thing…I put everything on the card then pay it off right away.

[QUOTE=Dawn;939288]Thanks. Do they allow monthly billing for annual dues to be put on a card too? Just trying to get as many rewards to use when we go back. Last time we went I had over 700 and it paid for 2 extra days at POR plus all of our meals that we ate out.

Michele, I do the same thing…I put everything on the card then pay it off right away.[/QUOTE]

I believe the monthly debit option can only be used with a U.S. checking or savings account, and not a credit card.

That’s correct, Mike. I couldn’t use my Disney Visa for the monthly draw.