Can you please give me your review on Ragland Road?

I booked this resturant for me and my DH in a couple of weeks but have never been there before. PLEASE let me know if I should keep it or change it. Thanks!!!

Keep it, I think you’ll find it very enjoyable.
I waited until they were on Menu Ver. 3.0 before I went and was happy I did.
That’s only because the first two menus were still dialing things in and I guess I’m not much of a fan of some traditional Irish dishes.

When they first opened it was dreadful. Really. Terrible. We swore we would never go back again. But we did and surprise! It was very good. We all really enjoyed our meals; especially the sticky-toffee pudding, which, sadly, they have removed from the menu - or maybe it’s back, I haven’t checked. I’m sure you’ll like it.

Thanks!! I though I had heard awhile back that it was not good so I just had to ask.

I worked there for 3 years, so I am partial, but I think its wonderful!

Hi, my Dd and I are going during Feb. vacation week ourselves, for the first time! I’m really looking forward to it. I heard they will have celtic music and dancing, and that part of the restaurant was actually brought over from Ireland! That makes me happy, as I have Irish ancestry.

Thats what I heard too. This is our first time as well so I am excited to give it a try.

Have eaten here twice (during the same trip) and the first time was definatly better than the second! The fish an chips are really nice, and the Dunbrody Kiss dessert is absolutly divine! We had a few issues with the servers, they seemed more interested in the larger party on the table near us than in our little party of 4. They also made a bit of a face when we told them we where on dining plan (at the very start before we’d even looked at a menu!)

I would eat here again though, great atmosphere and the food is really nice!

Beer. Good.

I think we ate, but I don’t remember.

It is a really nice place. Mike and I love to sit either at the bar and work on some appetizers or we like sitting in the little back room. That one feels more cozy.
The servers and bar tenders are VERY nice and some are downright fun.

Go!

Try the “It’s Not Bleedin’ Chowder” and/or the “Salmon of Knowledge”.

There’s 21 different entrees on the dinner menu, and that is a very large menu for WDW.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1101488]Beer. Good.

I think we ate, but I don’t remember.[/QUOTE]

You’d drink the bread if you could.
It’s already made using water, several grains, and yeast:laugh:

Ragland Road is the first place we dine on every trip. Our tradition is, on the afternoon we arrive, we head to Downtown Disney to shop and eat at RR.

My info on RR…

If you have small kids… they will love the dancers. There is even a round mini stage in the middle of the restaurant that is about five feet high. I think your kids can get up there and dance if they would like. When our oldest was about 3 or 4, the young dancing girls pulled her from the table to dance with them. She wanted so bad to get on the mini stage and dance but we wouldn’t let her.

I don’t care for the soda bread myself.

Do get whatever meal had the blood sausage. I think it had a combo of different things, one of them being blood sausage. That stuff was terrible!!

The fish & chips are very good.

The steak entree was good.

The bread pudding is very good, but you have to like raisens.
The toffee dessert was also very good.

We’ve been to RR a few times and I wouldn’t hesitate to go back. The food was quite good and if you’re lucky enough to be there during the live entertainment, you’ll be in for a treat.

This is a nice restaurant, NOT your typical pub fare.

Well, we did go. I am not sure if it would be something I would jump to go do again. It was good and the dancers were good but it was just ok. Atmosphere was nice but loud,of course. I would go again if someone I was with wanted to give it a try,but not my first choice.