Can you use a disney store gift card at disney world?

Does anyone know if you can use a Disney Store gift card at Disney World?

Here is a site with all the answers you will need about your Disney gift card:

Guest Services

Happy shopping!

Disney store cards can only be at disney stores or online. someone gave my dd one for her bday and she wasnt able to use at disney world

Actually, I believe there are places at WDW that accept Disney Store gift cards – in particular World of Disney! I would bet at Emporium and so forth as well. This is from the Disney Store gift card page itself:

[I]Accepted at many Disney locations!

Bring smiles to your family and friends with the Disney Gift Card. For every occasion from birthday and holidays we’ve got a Gift Card they’ll love.

* Free Shipping
* Shipped to any U.S. address
* Available in $25 increments up to $150 plus denominations of $200, $250, $300 and $500
* Redeemable at DisneyStore.com, Disney Store locations in the U.S, participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort and Disney Cruise Line®[/I]

Yes, I always use gift cards from the Disney Store at WDW…I even used on a Disney Cruise. I use it for merch and also food.

i hope so b/c I just went to the Disney Store to purchase Disney Dollars and was told they no longer carry them but was told to purchase a Disney Store Gift card and that would work at “Disneyland and Disney World and also the Cruise”

I hope she know what she was talking about.

Lisa