Can you

cancel an ADR on-line like you can book one?

I am trying to figure it out but I can’t!

Thanks…

Lisa

I just came from the dining reservation website, straight to your questions-what a coincidence! Yes, you can cancel on the website. You have to go into “your reservations” and then to view the reservation, and there is an option to cancel. You have to “hunt” a little bit by going into your own list of ADRs, but it’s pretty simple. Good luck!

by the way, you don’t happen to be trying to cancel a Le Celllier Dinner on 12/6 by any chance? :blush: That was what I was just trying to book

[QUOTE=SnazzyCMB;1048049]I just came from the dining reservation website, straight to your questions-what a coincidence! Yes, you can cancel on the website. You have to go into “your reservations” and then to view the reservation, and there is an option to cancel. You have to “hunt” a little bit by going into your own list of ADRs, but it’s pretty simple. Good luck!

by the way, you don’t happen to be trying to cancel a Le Celllier Dinner on 12/6 by any chance? :blush: That was what I was just trying to book[/QUOTE]

Ahhh I was looking on the web site, not in my ADRs…thank you very much!

No, I’m sorry I am cancelling San Angel Inn on Saturday, Sept 25th, 8:15 pm!

Lisa

You sure can…have done it a couple of times.