Canadians love Disney too!

I wish you could get the Disney Visa card in Canada :frown:
We canadians love the mouse toooooooo

Anyone know if we’ll ever get it or anything?

I didn’t realize it wasn’t available to Canadians…that’s silly. Hope you guys get it soon. :flowers:

I wonder why that is. I hope you get the chance to get one soon–adding up the reward dollars is great.

Call Bank One/Chase and ask them! That not fair! I hope you get it soon

I agree…call and ask! That’s dumb. :dry:

do we even have that bank in Canada?

don’t think we do. LAME!

just to hijack this thread Princess Tessa…we Brits love him too! I have just received an e-mail from Disney HQ in London re this unfair situation and they said they have no plans to release one here :crying: as yet. I am gutted and think the answer they gave was pooh! :laugh:

A xxxx

That stinks. Does anyone know why they are doing that? I would think that they wouldnt care who has the card just as long as u pay them the money. Unless it has something to do with the exchange rate. Just a thought…

Yeah, I guess the exchange rate is probably part of the issue. DIsney would have to set up dealings with a uk bank too and that might upset the bank dealing with it in the states. But your right…it does stink big time!

A xxx

I finally got one and so far so good …I will let you know if all the promos come to fruition…but so far so good

With regards to the canadian thing ,it is because they can most credit card companies are out of control,recently Bof A ,Citibank,MBNA have all raised the minimum payment from 2% to 4%…Bof A has set aside 100’s of millions in anticipation of the defaults…

this is a test[Countdown=oct 30, 2005 4:32:30 PM EST;Off to Walt Disney World;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip![/Countdown]

the test is wrong[Countdown=oct 30, 2005 5:32:30 PM EST;Off to Walt Disney World;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip![/Countdown]

I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong,I am putting in oct 30,2005 but it keeps coming up[Countdown=oct 30, 2005 4:32:30 PM EST;Off to Walt Disney World and our first cruise;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip![/Countdown]

finally …boy do I feel stupid[Countdown=May 2, 2005 4:32:30 PM EST;Off to Walt Disney World;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip and our first cruise![/Countdown]

[Countdown=oct 30, 2005 4:32:30 PM EST;Off to Walt Disney World;RED]Countdown to my next WDW Trip and our first cruise![/Countdown]