Candlelight Processional w/Dining 2006 Update

I just got off the phone with a CM; reservations (ADRs) for the CP Dining Package have been postponed until tomorrow (August 16th). It had been announced (“The Candlelight Processional Dining Package, which combines a dining experience with reserved seating for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, will be available for booking on August 15.”) earlier that we could book ADRs today.

I had hope to make an ADR at Teppanyaki . . . hopefully, it will happen tomorrow.

Can you choose any restaurant in Epcot for the Candlelight Processional?

No. The following info (from TMFL) lists the participating restaurants and the prices:

As for pricing, the Tier 1 restaurants are Biergarten and Garden grill. Price is $27.99 for adults and $11.99 for children at lunch and $29.99 for adults and $12.99 for children at dinner. The Tier 2 restaurants are Nine Dragons, Rose & Crown, Restaurant Marrakesh and San Angel Inn and prices are $34.99 for adults and $11.99 for children at lunch and $39.99 for adults and $12.99 for children at dinner. The Tier 3 restaurants are Chefs de France, Coral Reef, L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante, Le Cellier Steakhouse and Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room and costs $39.99 for adults and $11.99 for children at lunch and $45.99 for adults and $12.99 for children at dinner.

Well here’s hoping you get the ADR you want tomorrow!

Thanks! I got it. I had to call WDW Dining because Member Services is closed due to technical difficulties until 8/16 (according to the recorded message I heard.)

I’m glad you got it!