Candlelight Processional

We will be at Disney 11/30 to 12/5. I loved the Candelight procession when we were there for Christmas a couple of years ago. I want to share it with my Mom. Last time we made candlelight dinning package reservations. We were there Christmas eve and felt we needed them to get a seat. I felt really rushed durning dinner mainly because we were seated 30 minutes after our time.

I really don’t want to do the package again. So I am looking for advise, since it really is only the first week of December do you think I need the package to get a seat. I am just concerned for two reasons. It is the week after T-giving will it still be busy and two when I tried to get a DVC room they only had ssr available.

My Mom has been sick for about a year, they really thought she had pancreatic cancer but she does not (the power of prayers) so this is really a celebration for us. But because I kept waiting to see what was going on with her this trip was not planned as far in advance as I usually plan.

According to anything I have ever read about park crowd flow, the week after T-day is one of the slowest times of the year. I think you would be safe to just grab a seat if you weren’t doing the package on a Friday - Sunday night. You may get some locals trying to take advantage of the lower crowds then. All that being said, I would book the ADR regardless. You just never know at WDW. What is said to be a slow week, could not be.:laugh: