Candy shop

I have seen on youtube and even on the food network there is a candy shop that you can make your own desserts. Not sure what it’s called but they have a menu of things that you can check off what you want and what you want on it. for example they have rice krispy treats and pretzels you can have dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with candy.
Does anyone know where they have this store? and do they have more than one place to do this? Ever since I heard about this I have been dreaming of a white chocolate dipped rice krispy treat mickey and I haven’t decided on topping yet I want to know all that they offer first. Also can you use your snack credit for this??

I’m not positive but I think it is either Goofy’s Candy Shop or Candy Cauldron both located in DTD.

It’s Goofys Candy Co. Here is what I found:
What sets Goofy’s Candy Company apart is that you can create your own snack. You get an order slip and choose one of the following as your base:

Apple - $5.50

Rice Krispie Treat - $3.00

3 Pretzel Rods - $3.50

4 Marshmallows - $2.50

Gingerbread Cookies - $3.50

Included in the price is a coating and your choice of toppings. To start, you can have your treat dipped in Caramel, Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate.

The Topping choices are: Assorted Sprinkles, Mini M&M’s, Peanut Butter Chips, Chopped Peanuts, Chopped Pecans, Chopped Walnuts, Sliced Almonds, Cinnamon and Sugar, Dark and White Chocolate Chips, Crushed Oreo Cookie Crumbs, Crushed Butterfingers, Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Trail Mix, Coconut. You get one topping free,additional toppings are $1.00 each.

You can select a Drizzle: Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate.

You turn your order in at the counter and your one of a kind treat is freshly prepared. Once its done, your name is called and you can enjoy your special snack.

Not sure if that is up to date, it came from the DIS board. We go to Goofy’s every trip! DD must have a slushie and I must have a chocolate covered strawberry. YUM YUM!

Thanks for sharing looks so yummy
Is this at DTD?

Yes DTD right near Rainforest.

Oh my DGS is going to love this. Thanks for sharing. His Dad is an excellent cook and so Austin loves to do his own “cooking” as well.

What fun!
-Harry

This sounds yummy. May have to add that to our must do list. List gets longer each day and we have 190 days (but who’s counting:wink:) until our vacation!

The boys did this and LOVED it! :slight_smile:

It’s a great place to visit and sample!