Cant get a table... : (

It is my son’s best friend’s birthday and his parents asked us to go with them to WDW for the weekend. We are good friends with the parents so we are going. The one thing that they were really hoping to do is to have dinner at the Garden Grill in Epcot on March 27th. I have been calling reservations 2x a day for the past several days…absolutely booked up. Same with Le Cellier (no surprise there though).

I need to know the secret to getting a table at Garden Grill. It would really make the trip for them. No idea why they like it so much but they do…

Anyone have a contact or a secret aside from calling everyday and getting lucky?

I don’t think there are any special tricks besides what you are already doing. My only other suggestion is to just show up and see if they can seat you at opening.

I agree, there is no trick other than calling often which you are already doing. When we ate at Garden Grill they were turning walk ups away because they were booked solid. We een showed up early and had to wait past our ADR time. It’s a popular restaurant, more so than I used to think.

I guess it is more popular because they took the characters away a lunch. That would make dinner time harder to get into!

That is exactly what I thought.

[QUOTE=CaraMia;935885]It is my son’s best friend’s birthday and his parents asked us to go with them to WDW for the weekend. We are good friends with the parents so we are going. The one thing that they were really hoping to do is to have dinner at the Garden Grill in Epcot on March 27th. I have been calling reservations 2x a day for the past several days…absolutely booked up. Same with Le Cellier (no surprise there though).

I need to know the secret to getting a table at Garden Grill. It would really make the trip for them. No idea why they like it so much but they do…

Anyone have a contact or a secret aside from calling everyday and getting lucky?[/QUOTE]

I was trying very hard to get a table @ Ohana and the Disney Dining person told me to wait until the week before our trip because this is the time people are most likely to cancel ADR"s. I am going to try it or just show up @ opening.

Go at an odd time. 3 pm or 4 pm usually works. You will usually find that they will get you in. We do this on every trip.