Can't get CRT

:crying:

My 90 day opened up Saturday morning for our upcoming Sept. trip. My DD’s birthday request was to eat at the castle on her birthday. Nothing available!! There was nothing on-line at 6 and then, was on hold waiting for reservations for 45 minutes starting at 7 am. So disappointing but I am hoping someone will cancel in the next 90 days!! There are only two of us so I hope that helps! We got everything else we wanted, except HDDR. While I’m disappointed, I’m going to hope some pixie dust makes it over our way some time over the next 90 days. And if not, maybe will do something even more magical - like sleep in and order room service!!! A girl can dream right? (She’s turning 6 - 7 am is sleeping in in her world)!!

I hope you get it within the next 90 days! The food at CRT is certainly not the best, but the experience of going into the castle is very cool and makes it worth the 2 TS.

Keep plugging away. In order to get everything I wanted I had to keep calling. I called everyday for Le Cellier and I finally got it.

Maybe you could go the day before for a prebirthday celebration???

Hope something opens up for you.

Good luck getting CRT. We have CRT booked for DS’s b-day in Aug. Luckily, I was able to book it on my 90 days out after spending an hour on hold. I think it was to my advantage that his b-day was near the end of our trip, but surprisingly I had no trouble getting the b-fast at the exact time I requested. We haven’t told him about it yet. We’ve never eaten in the castle before, so it will be a treat for the entire family! I’d suggest you keep checking online everyday. Since making my ADR’s, I’ve switched a couple of times and places by re-booking & canceling online. It’s quick and easy to check each day, and even though things weren’t available when I started checking, after a couple of weeks I was able to get what I wanted. I think there are a lot of changes and cancellations happening everyday. Good luck!:mickey:

I’m so sorry to hear that you are having trouble booking CRT. If I were you I would try 3 times a day. I have been lucky and able to get up to 1 day in advanced.
I called on my 90 day mark and got for my DD bday and it is 2 of us which I thought was eaiser so hopefully if you keep trying you can get an adr.

Did you try for the other Princess breakfast at Norway? She won’t know the difference and you can always book a dinner in the castle just for the experience.

Did you try for both breakfast and dinner?

Also, we have been to the castle every previous trip, but the Magic has worn off for us and the food is not that great anymore, so we decided to try 1900 Park Fare. I hear both Cinderella and Prince Charming are there, the food is good, but buffet, and photo shots are plentiful. Much less expensive and/or only 1 TS credit. check it out. Make sure to let them know when you book whatever meal for your celebration that it is your daughter’s birthday and they will likely do something special for her as well. Have a great time!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;972179]Did you try for both breakfast and dinner?

Also, we have been to the castle every previous trip, but the Magic has worn off for us and the food is not that great anymore, so we decided to try 1900 Park Fare. I hear both Cinderella and Prince Charming are there, the food is good, but buffet, and photo shots are plentiful. Much less expensive and/or only 1 TS credit. check it out. Make sure to let them know when you book whatever meal for your celebration that it is your daughter’s birthday and they will likely do something special for her as well. Have a great time![/QUOTE]

Oh, that’s true! Much better Cinderella interaction there!

I agree with other comments here…have you tried for lunch and dinner? Also, Norway was great princess interaction. And the inside of the building is beautiful!

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;972179]Did you try for both breakfast and dinner?

Also, we have been to the castle every previous trip, but the Magic has worn off for us and the food is not that great anymore, so we decided to try 1900 Park Fare. I hear both Cinderella and Prince Charming are there, the food is good, but buffet, and photo shots are plentiful. Much less expensive and/or only 1 TS credit. check it out. Make sure to let them know when you book whatever meal for your celebration that it is your daughter’s birthday and they will likely do something special for her as well. Have a great time![/QUOTE]

The 1900 Park Fare dinner also has the Stepmother and Stepsisters…it gets great reviews on All Ears. Maybe you could try that or Akershus, and get an ADR at the castle for a different day of your trip. I can’t believe you weren’t able to get one when you tried to book it 90 days out AND only have 2 in your party! I hope this isn’t a sign of ADR availability now that the online system is up and running (not to be pessimistic).

We got it!!! I was told that Disney may be holding a few tables back from reservations that they will make available on the 90th day. Today is my 90th day from the date we wanted CRT and lo and behold, it was available!! So, it pays to keep trying!!

Yay! I’m glad to hear you were able to get it!

Hurray! I know what it is like to make your plans, and then have them spoiled by no availability. Have a great time…and tho we are skipping this year, the photo of Cinderella and my two kids is still on my fridge from last fall, really, really cute pic.

That is terrific news! Yay for your persistence.:happy::happy:Have fun!!

I forgot to ask if your DD knows about this ressie, or are you going to surprise her?

Yay I’m so glad you were able to get it!! :happy: Take lots of pics so you can always remember that big Disney grin DD will have on her face!

Surprise her with the breakfast at CRT - I told her it was booked! She knows about the trip because I get too excited and tell her!! Oh well!

Oooh but that’s awesome; since she thinks it’s booked, it will be a big surprise! Yay! I love Disney surprises! :biggrin:

Awesome surprise! I’m excited you got them. The photo op alone is worth it!

Im so happy you were able to get it! Your DD will have a great time