Cape May Cafe/ Beach Club

I wanted to post about Cape May cafe. It is an excellent buffet both for children and adults! The food is awesome with a selection of food that goes on and on! It is located in the Beach Club Resort and the location is across from the Boardwalk Resort so…you can enjoy the Boardwalk as well. We never miss this restaurant as it is so pretty inside. It has a beach theme with colors to match. The staff are wonderful and it can’t do enough for you. Make a reseravtion early though…it books up!

Welcome to MouseBuzz. We’ve been to Cape May a couple of times and it’s good.

WElcome to MB,
I am glad you had a great experience at the Cape May Cafe.
The first time we went there, it was fantastic. The second time we went, we didn’t finish our dinner, it was not good and the service was poor and that was in November :eek: We must have hit it on an off day :closedeye

Hi- Cape May Cafe is actually one of the places we send our friends to when they ask.
The way we do it is get ADRs for an early breakfast- THEN walk to Epcot-- right when it opes. By going in the back you come upon the best rides and things before the people who came in from the front-
It’s wonderful!

[QUOTE=Emerson613;857904]Hi- Cape May Cafe is actually one of the places we send our friends to when they ask.
The way we do it is get ADRs for an early breakfast- THEN walk to Epcot-- right when it opes. By going in the back you come upon the best rides and things before the people who came in from the front-
It’s wonderful![/QUOTE]

Thanks for that tip. I booked Cape May for breakfast (first time there). Great to know that we can just walk into EPCOT from there.

Welcome to Mousebuzz! Glad you enjoyed Cape May.:happy:

This is great to hear. We have ressies for breakfast at Cape May in 3 weeks.

Welcome to MB!

Thank you for posting this. I just added this on for my trip at the end of this month. Having never been there, it’s nice to hear a positive review on what will be a first time experience for us.

We like it too… we book later, so we can leave Epcot, sit down and relax, wash faces and hands in those nice big bathrooms, and it was always our good excuse to go hang out in such a nice hotel!

welcome aboard. We also enjoyed Cape May Cafe.

I love doing the character breakfasts at Cape May cafe and have recommended them to friends and family…

Welcome to MB!!:happy:

Cape May is one of our favorite character breakfasts too. We are always so happy with the food and with the staff.

We have never done the breakfast, but I love the dinner. We always get there when it opens and they seat us right away without an ADR. Dinner is great and the cookies they have for dessert are DELICIOUS!! Ask for a glass of milk and they are even better!!

So true. We have been there many times but you really don’t hear too much about it.

Welcome to MB, mierswe3. And thank you for the review.

Not only do we like the character breakfast, but the dinner buffet is excellent. It is great for DH and myself, as we love seafood and the kids do not. So the clam bake dinner is great because it has a little of everyrhing.

Welcome to MB!! Cape May Cafe is one of our favorites in our family!

Welcome to MB! We go to Cape May often for dinner. It is advertised as “Clam Bake Tonight” even though there is a lot of different food besides sea food. We have never been the to character breakfast even though many have raved about it.

Can’t add anything. We’ve been regulars at the breakfast buffet for a while. I’ve been wanting to try dinner again, but haven’t really gotten it to work into our schedule, yet.

I’ve only done the breakfast there, how is the dinner? We have one table service dinner left on our plan and we weren’t sure where to use it. Is it all fish? My kids won’t like that.