Captain Jack WILL be back!

Just saw this posted on People.com

Johnny Depp Back as Captain Jack – & Tonto & Mad Hatter - Movie News, Johnny Depp : People.com

I :heart: the Pirate movies . . .

Looks like audiences will be seeing a lot more of Johnny Depp.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star, 45, has signed to star in two new high-profile Disney projects – and has also :wub:agreed to reprise his role as Capt. Jack Sparrow in a fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie now in development, Variety reports. :wub:

He’ll play sidekick Tonto in a big-screen adaptation of The Lone Ranger and will team up again with frequent collaborator Tim Burton (Sweeney Todd) for Alice in Wonderland.

Depp, known for his own eccentric fashion sense, will star as the Mad Hatter.

The actor confirmed his involvement during a Disney showcase at Hollywood’s Kodak Theatre.

As Depp appeared onstage in full Captain Jack Sparrow regalia, the USC marching band played the Lone Ranger’s theme song – also known as “The William Tell Overture.”

I :heart: Johnny

Something to look forward to. I can’t wait!:pirate:

My son will love to hear about another Pirates movie:pirate:

I love Johnny but I hope they leave Orlando and Keira at home this time. Pirates 3 was just…awful.

Oh, I could care less about Kierra but DH would be a bit bummed without her and I have to admit, Johnny and Orlando-I’m all for!
I can’t wait to share this info with the family!
:pirate::pirate::pirate:
I love pirates and always wanted to use that smilie but never had the right moment…thanks for giving me one! LOL

I truly can’t wait to see him as the Mad Hatter. Tim Burton directing Alice In Wonderland is MEANT TO BE and I seriously think it will be one of the best movies, EVER.

YES!!! I love the Pirates movies and I LOVe Johnny! He is totally suited to play the Mad Hatter and will no doubt do a bang-up job.

Oh, word.

I don’t care whether Orlando & Keira show up or not; I just want the script to be good! Fun, clever, adventurous… note that the words “convoluted” or “dull” do not show up on my wish list…

I couldn’t agree more…I was so disappointed in that movie…I hope 4 makes up for it…and leaves Keira at home!

[QUOTE=Andrea;886166]Oh, word.

I don’t care whether Orlando & Keira show up or not; I just want the script to be good! Fun, clever, adventurous… note that the words “convoluted” or “dull” do not show up on my wish list…[/QUOTE]

hahaha! you said “word”:laugh:

A 4th Pirates? Where do we see this one going?

We have all three of the movies, but never got past the first one. Guess I should get around to it before #4 comes out.

ooooooohhhh…I love Johnny Depp!! I loved all 3 of the “pirates” movies and can’t wait now!!

Yay! I love the Pirates movies.

Awesome! I can hardly wait!

I totally agree with you. I :heart: Orlando but not in Pirates 3.

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

OMG!! I :heart:d 3 and I :heart::heart::heart::heart: Orlando!! He was SO awesome in 3!! (he’s hotter then JD IMHO!) :blush:

I loved the views, the cinematography, the action scenes . . . very cool!

There was mention of him playing the lone ranger too wasn’t there? I gotta go back and read my original post!

Oh! I can’t wait to see ye pirates on the horizon of the deep blue sea again…:pirate: