Car rental discounts?

Anybody have a code for a cheap rental (we like to get a huge car like a Bonneville) at one of the agencies that has a kisok in the terminal? I think Hertz, National and Avis are in the terminal… thanks!!!

Miss Disney, did you check Mousesavers for current codes? I usually have to spend a few hours there playing with all the codes to find the best combination for me, but it’s usually well worth my time. That and the coupons from the Entertainemnt book get me the best deals.

Miss Disney
we use l&m car rental, great prices good cars, and they are in the terminal.
www.lmcarrental.com reserve your car, there is no charge check back often, to see if they have lowered the price, if they have cancel your res. and make a new one. we spent under 200.00 for a 10 day rental in may, on a mid size

OK… I will go do both of these right now! Thanks

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!

I got onto MouseSavers and got some really good rates for a standard sized car… then I asked for the reates for a Premium car, and guess what??? They were way lower! Imagine, a larger car for less money! So we ended up not breaking the bank for our 8 days rental!!! I am really happy with this rate! Thank you!!!

Miss Disney, who did you use?

I went with National, which gave me a rate of $283 with unlimited miles, taxes included, for a premium car for 8 days! The cheapest quotes from the other agencies were: Alamo $488, Avis $444, Budget $360 and Dollar $311.

All of them found that a simple frequent flier discount (like Continental, American or Delta) had the lowest rates, even cheaper than AAA.

The rates for the premium car at National was cheaper than it was for smaller cars, so be sure to ask about that when you call these agencies!