Car Rental Discounts

Does anyone out there know of any good car rental discount codes that are valid for March in Orlando?

Thanks!

this is the link to the page on mousesavers.

give it a shot…lots of discounts listed, and updated regularly! :C)

MouseSavers.com - Rental Car Discount Info - Car Rental Discounts

I always check that page… I would also llook at BJ’s Vacations Home Page you dont even need to be a member. Click on the car rental page and it will bring you up some coupons and just click the link and it will take you to the car rental of your choice with the discount already put in

I have a wonderful one…go to Costco.com: Offering thousands of items you won’t find in your local Costco. click on rental cars, then go to Alamo, they have an extra 25.00 off suv, mini van, or midsize I think, or you can get an extra 20.00 off any car, or they even have get one day free. They have the most unbelievable deals. Plus you get some insurance included and you get to add an additional driver at no extra cost. Plus your already saving 20 or 25% off the normal rates. You may think that you have to be a costco member but you don’t. Just make sure you print out the coupon. I just rented a car for my sis in law and she is doing a week in Disney with a midsize suv for 144.00. The price was 99.00 for the week but the taxes are 44.00 So it is a fantastic deal. Let me know if you need help.

I have looked at all the websites, costco seems to have the best discounts bar none.

I never thought of Costco. Thanks for the idea!

Looking through their website right now and can’t seem to find anything for $99 for a week. What time of year did you make that reservation for?

Thanks!!!

It was for February but they should still have some decent rates
I hope this helps you find a car. If you go to orbitz. You’ll see just what a great rate you got.