Car Rental question

I am thinking of renting a car on our next trip. I don’t want to get it at the airport. I would rather take ME from the airport and then get the car. Where on WDW property can I pick-up a car?
Alamo lists this location -
Orlando- Walt Disney Car Care Cntr.
1000 Car Care Drive
Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830

Would that be easy to get to? Is there another location that would be easier/better?

I heard that there is a place by DTD or in DTD that will let you pick up a car. To be honest I just get one from the airport when I go to WDW.

Alamo also has a rental facility at the Dolphin. We rented from there a couple years ago.

Does ME drop you off at other places than your hotel.

The onsite is National/Alamo. You can call them and they will pick you up at your WDW hotel.

I’ve done it both ways. It was ok but we did wait a LONG time for a pick up though.

ME only runs between the airport an hotels.

I understand why you would want to use ME we spend more time waiting for our luggage then we did getting on a popular ride at MK in the summer. However Dollar has the best deals using a code from Mousesavers. Before you decide I would check out the airport. Also if you are going to use Dollar join the express first it’s free and then rent the car. You won’t have to wait in line the car will be ready.

OK, I didn’t know they would pick you up. But I could just take a bus over to the Dolphin to pick up the car and wouldn’t have to wait. Thanks!