Caribbean Beach

We are planning our next vacation and decided on staying at Caribbean Beach. We enjoy the moderate resorts. We stayed at Coronado Springs the last two times (and loved it) but we want a change and decided on CB. Have a 10 year old boy and 7 year old girl. Any advice on the resort would be helpful as to what rooms, the bus wait and anything else you would want to share. :happy: :closedeye :cool: :wub:

i stayed there quite a few years back and thought it was a very nice resort. that being said be prepared to walk a lot, especially to the food court, because it can be quite a distance depending where you are staying. the bus makes a lot of stops, one for every cluster of buildings, which can make for a long trip, but the stops are close enough together that you can pick and chose where to get off and just walk the difference.

Overall, my little gripes aside, the Caribbean Beach resort is definitely not a bad way to go, especially because you can see Space Ship Earth, so you never feel like your far from the magic.

We have always stayed in Jamaica at CBR. It’s close the the food court and main pool. It will cost you a little more but I think it’s worth it. Enjoy the resort, it’s beautiful.

We love CBR! We’ve stayed there twice. Our favorite area is Aruba or Jamaica. We stayed in Barbados this past time and it was a little far from the food court. It is a beautiful resort, so far it is our favorite!

As a child, this is the resort that we stayed at the very first time I went to Disney World. It was brand spanking new at the time, but I was about 10 years old and didn’t know any different. I was absolutely in awe and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I liked the walking and exploring around there and the pool was so, so neat. Plus, there was a smaller pool at every group of buildings. I can still remember getting off at our “Aruba” stop. Ahhh. Good memories!!!

We stayed at CBR about 4 or 5 years ago. We also really liked it. I agree with MaineMouse about the distance between some of the buildings and the food court and the multiple bus stops. Other than that, we really enjoyed CBR. Have you booked yet? You can ask for a room closer to the food court. You don’t always get it, but it can’t hurt to ask.

I still think the grounds of the CB are some of the most beautiful in all of WDW. We stayed there only once, years ago, but I just loved walking to the food court, over that bridge, with all the birds.

Thanks for all the info. We have not booked yet. We have a while until we go. I just wanted to get as much info as possible on CBR. Sounds like Jamaica or Aruba are the places to stay. :happy: