Cars Land coming to DHS

Have not seen the stunt show so I guess DW and I are gonna have to check it out next week.

Cars Land Coming To DHS

[QUOTE=KingOMiami;1126441]Have not seen the stunt show so I guess DW and I are gonna have to check it out next week.

Cars Land Coming To DHS[/QUOTE]

Woooohooooo—hope it’s true----

I like the Stunts show, but after you have seen it once or twice—it gets old. I have friends who don’t even bother going—have never been. This would be a good use of that area.

That would be amazing… provided that they commit to spending every dime that was spent in DCA, because it was worth it.

I want to go back!

Sounds good to me. I’ve never liked Lights, Action Motors - it’s so noisy! And who wants to smell burning rubber in 100 degrees heat. I always left that place with a headache.

Cars Land sounds like a lot more fun.

As I have mentioned in the past, DHS is kind of last on my favorites list. This definitely would change my poor attitude. I’m more excited about this than the new Fantasyland!

[QUOTE=smallworld;1126444]Woooohooooo—hope it’s true----

I like the Stunts show, but after you have seen it once or twice—it gets old. I have friends who don’t even bother going—have never been. This would be a good use of that area.[/QUOTE]

I am one of those people. I don’t even bother with it. No interest what-so-ever.

yeah having never seen it I just want to see it the one time to say we saw it and that is it. My Life will hopefully still go on with no issues if we do not see it next week and it closes down.

I understand the Cars Land in California is a huge hit with the kids!

it sounds good and logical to build on Pixar but what about star wars ? where will that go ?

Sounds good, DHS could really use this update. We see the stunt show every few trips but it has never been a must do.

LMA is a huge space waster. They could put in a full Carsland in that space (along with Backlot tour – which is another huge space waster).

Carsland and an expanded LucasLand could make DHS a full day park.

…I wouldn’t miss it if they redid the area…it takes up a lot of space…

What I do miss is the old full backlot tour…I haven’t been to catastrophie canyon in probably 12-15 years…but I miss the old street fronts, Herbie, props from the movies…

If they aren’t going to really do a backlot tour anymore, they can take away that whole area as well as LMA and redo it…there’s a bunch of space back there!

I hope it is true too! We’ve seen LMA twice and that was enough. We don’t do any of the shows at DHS every year. We alternate them.

Several reliable sources have said that this will not be a carbon copy but will have other Pixar attractions thrown in as well. If only that includes the Monsters Inc coaster that has been on and off for a while, I will be overjoyed.

I hope this is true! I am not a fan of Backlot or Cars, Motors, Action…Carsland would be wonderful!

It’s a huge hit with EVERYONE!

DCA has had amazing attendance numbers and the survey responses about it have been unprecedented.

I’m obviously a huge fan. :happy:

I also think LMA is a huge waste of space.I would love to see Cars Land and a Monsters Inc coaster.I’m a huge Sully fan.

I hope this is true. I have been jealous of Carsland since it opened! And I would not miss LMA at all. Have only seen it twice on trips with my godson. It always seems so hot back there!

carsland and world of color and FREE mickeys Merry Christmas time…that is the plus of DLR…but we still love going to the true resort WDW

No to be a wet blanket but every indication is that MMCT will be a ticketed event next year. :crying: