Castaway cay

Can anyone tell me the charges for water sports and other activities on Castaway Cay?

Not sure if this is what you were looking for. Here are the last posted prices I could find:

Rental prices are as follows:

* Snorkeling Equipment -- $25 for adults, $10 for children for the entire day
* Float Rentals -- $6 for the entire day
* Bicycle Rentals -- $6 per hour
* Castaway Cay Getaway Package - includes snorkeling and floats for the whole day and a 1-hour bike rental, $30 for adults, $15 per child
* 2 Person paddle boats $8, 30 minutes
* 4 Person paddle boats $10, 30 minutes
* Hobie kats $18, 30 minutes
* Aqua fins $15, 30 minutes
* Sea cycle water bikes $15, 30 minutes
* 1 Person sea kayaks $8, 30 minutes
* 2 Person sea kayaks $10, 30 minutes
* Strollers, complimentary on a first come basis
* Sand wheelchairs complimentary on a first come basis

Mickeymotto did a great job of posting some of the activities. I just wanted to add that Castaway Cay is absolutely AMAZING!:cool:

It is great regardless of what you want to do. Even just renting a float for $6 is awesome!!!

I want to go so badly!!! :pinch:

[QUOTE=skwak;854657]Mickeymotto did a great job of posting some of the activities. I just wanted to add that Castaway Cay is absolutely AMAZING!:cool:

It is great regardless of what you want to do. Even just renting a float for $6 is awesome!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I couldn’t agree more. I wouldn’t mind if this was the “only” port of call as long as I could have a few days there to chill out and just enjoy the island.:happy:

Oh, I agree. We did a double-dip last cruise (stop there twice). It was just great.

We LOVED Castaway Cay! Here are some more prices for you:

We also rented a wave runner. I think it was around $150 for a 45 min. ride. DH and DD loved it. They took them around the other side of the island and they got really close to the Flying Dutchman. They also saw some really cool sea life.

Thanks for all your help. This will be our first time there. Can’t wait!!!

You are going to have soooooooo much fun!!!:goofybounce:

Make sure to take lots of photos so you can share them with us when you get back.:happy:

Great info! I want to rent a jetski while we are there but will have to try and save up for that I guess. We are definitely excited to go to the adults only beach at Castaway Cay.

You are welcome. You may want to consider a waterproof camera. We went snorkeling and ended up buying one there. There is a hidden Mickey in the lagoon and lots of fish to take pics of.

If you can save up the money, definitely do it! The adult beach is really nice and very quiet.