Cat Cora at Boardwalk

Saw this posted on wdwinfo.com Interesting… I like Cat Cora.

Cat Cora to open eatery to replace Spoodles restaurant at the Boardwalk Resort. The restaurant will be called Kouzzina by Cat Cora and will feature Mediterranean cuisine. Cora has been a featured chef at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and at Disney’s California Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort.

Oh that sounds good- I love Med food so that should be a nice alternative.

And the shots of Ouzo she has after preparing every meal. Very cool.

This info came out weeks ago…expected opening is supposed to be in the fall.

I saw this info quite some time ago as well…I think it will be a GREAT addition to the Boardwalk! I can’t wait to try it!

Cat Cora has done a bunch of stuff for Disney…if you have the Disney Travel Channel On Demand (I don’t have it anymore with Verizon…:mad:), she has a few specials on there.

You know after all your posts I am thinking you like drinking or something. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

oye Christine, that’s old news :tongue: Good news though

The story of my life. A day late and a dollar short!:blink::blink::laugh:

Until I see a menu…

I’ve been hoping they announce an opening and will take ADR’s in time for our Sept trip. Sounds yummy to me! I’ll have to rearrange my ADR’s if it’s actually open. I don’t recall seeing whether it will be included on the DDP. Anyone know about that? We’ll try it and pay OOP if not.

I’d be almost certain it will be on the plan as Spoodles was Disney O&O and this replacement will be as well. Unlike Big River, which is not owned or operated by Disney. (small print, Big River is on dining plan, but not Tables In Wonderland, nor do they give a discount to Disney AP holders)

Mickeyspal,
I miss the original Beach Club logo… not to mention the old lobby. I enjoyed seeing it on your post.
What’s kinda funny is that every once in a while, I’ll see a Travel Channel show of the Beach Club w Samantha Brown and it is the original lobby. I can only imagine someone watching that show then showing up to see a TOTAL change. Sorry…off topic, but seeing the old logo just brought back loads of memories.
Frank