Cavey's Amazing Luggage Deal!

With gas prices predicted to climb even higher, we’ve decided to save ourselves the grief and fly this trip. Well, the kids don’t have luggage for this kind of travel. They need carry-on bags with an extension handle and wheels. So daddy doesn’t have to haul everyone’s carry-on, because they’re a bunch of lazy little moochers, who are still living at home and have yet to get jobs to support themselves. (WHY did we ever institute child labor laws in this country!!! :angry:)

But I digress.

Last week, I was walking down a main aisle at Walmart, and I saw carry-on bags that fit the bill on clearance. They were marked down from $40 to $23. Not a bad price. I grabbed three suitcases and put them in my cart. But as I looked at them closely, I felt they weren’t high enough quality to pay that much for. So I put them back.

Last night, the same suitcases were knocked down to $10!!! Yeah, boy! Even if these fall apart after 1 trip, I got a good deal.

So, if you’re currently looking for cheap luggage, check your Walmart clearance aisle.

(And if anyone knows of companies in this country hiring 11, 9, & 8yo, please let me know.)

Great Deal Cavey!!! I love saving money!

Great deal! Now, only if they(the kids) were small enough to stuff into said luggage. THAT would be real savings!

I am sure that thought has already crossed his mind…

I have a feeling it more then crossed his mind, again the kids must thank goodness for Mrs Cavey!

No…if only the kids were OLD ENOUGH to be left at home alone for a week. THAT would be real savings!

I would think the damage to the house would cost more than a trip to disney. Best take them with you.

I agree with Jo Jo, it’s probably cheaper (and safer) to take the kids with you.

You might want to check into the extra large doggy crates with the auto feeder option, I’m just say’n…:pirate:

-H

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1106310]You might want to check into the extra large doggy crates with the auto feeder option, I’m just say’n…:pirate:

-H[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t there a parent in the news recently who went to jail for that? :confused:

It wasn’t me, the kids were just playing “house” honest…

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

—only have one (grown now) but I remember how much easier it was when she was able to drag her own little suitcase around…

…and yes I believe in the buy cheap replace as needed type of luggage for adults as well. We have found that the more expensive the luggage is—the more likely the airlines are to mess it up–rip it up break zippers etc. It just doesn’t pay to spend a lot–rather we prefer to replace the less expensive Walmart, Kmart etc luggage more often. :happy:

[QUOTE=Cavey;1106221]So daddy doesn’t have to haul everyone’s carry-on, because they’re a bunch of lazy little moochers, who are still living at home and have yet to get jobs to support themselves.

(And if anyone knows of companies in this country hiring 11, 9, & 8yo, please let me know.)[/QUOTE]

The nerve of those kids! :laugh: