CBR new rooms

When will they be up and available for staying in? Can’t wait to see real pictures :pinch:!

In Jan of 2009

I didn’t even realize they were getting a refurb! :eek: That is exciting…boy, every time Disney has been refurbbing rooms lately, they have ended up looking fantastic. I can’t wait to see how these turn out!!

There are 2 other threads here with links to pics if you want to see them.:happy:

The Nemo rooms are already done, btw…

Here’s one of the threads I think. The Nemo rooms actually don’t look bad! The Pirates looks interesting…I’ll probably have to save my official review until I see the real thing, not just a rendering.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-resorts/45302-carribbean-beach-refurb.html

This is one of our favorite resorts when we are not Happy Campers. :smiley: Can’t wait to see the new & improved CBR rooms.

Me too!!! :happy:

I will be Hopefully there soon!!! :happy:

would love to see those pirate rooms when they are done, If we do still go this year, Iam going to ask! :happy:

[QUOTE=Val32;866399]Me too!!! :happy:

I will be Hopefully there soon!!! :happy:

would love to see those pirate rooms when they are done, If we do still go this year, Iam going to ask! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Take pictures, please, so we can see, too.

[QUOTE=brebre_51;866411]
Take pictures, please, so we can see, too.[/QUOTE]

If I go (trip isn’t paid off yet and NO airline tickets :eek:), you will get your pics!!! :happy:

Thank you. I can’t wait. :smiley:

I dont even know If they would give me one of those rooms, Iam booked as a “water view”.
I would ask if I can see the rooms though!

Check JetBlue . . . I saw a deal of like $49 come up when I was on facebook tonight . . . I’m sure that’s not round trip, but anything under $200 is a good deal NJ to FL! Good luck! :happy:

So much to chose from with the new changes. AKL, WL, CBR… I almost can’t wait to start planning my next trip and we haven’t even gone this year yet. I think I am officially coocoo

No, not when Iam travelling, each way is about $300!!!:eek:
Continental is about $528RT