CBR Pirate Rooms

I have booked a Pirate Room at CBR which was a bit more expensive than a standard room so I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in one and if they are worth the extra money.

I have heard the rooms are located in the Trinidad South buidling and that is the farthest away from the main buidling is this true? Is it really that far of a walk?

[QUOTE=VickieMouse;960800]I have booked a Pirate Room at CBR which was a bit more expensive than a standard room so I was just wondering if anyone has stayed in one and if they are worth the extra money.

I have heard the rooms are located in the Trinidad South buidling and that is the farthest away from the main buidling is this true? Is it really that far of a walk?[/QUOTE]

It’s a 10 to 15 minute walk to the pool at a regular pace. It is the last building on the property. I was told they are “Preferred” because they are Pirate.

If you are a Pirate fan - It’s soooooo worth it!! Very Disney! Very FUN!!!

I posted pictures in my last Trip Report! See it all here: http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/50349-mickeysgirlz-fabulous-mothers-day-weekend-wdw-tr-5.html#post959594

PS. Welcome to MB!!

We too just got back from a trip and we stayed in the Pirate Rooms. We were in building 39 which is the furthest building on property. It was a long walk to the main building, especially with three small kids in tow. At least 15minutes each way. The rooms were awesome, definately worth the increase in cost, and a must for anyone to do at least once. The new pool area is great as well. Really the only down-fall is that the pirate buildings are located so far from the main building. Try to request building 34, it is the closest of the pirate rooms. Have a great trip!!:pirate:

Thanks for the info! I will love it because in January 2010 we are staying in CBR!

The Pirate Rooms were one of the choices we narrowed down to but ended up deciding against due mainly to the walk. The though of a cranky walk like that wth my son just wasn’t all that appealing to us…LOL

Where is the CBR Pirate Room is in which building!:confused:

Trinidad South, Buildings 34-39.

I was iffy about the extra cost on these rooms, but after reading trip reports and seeing peoples’ pictures, I would book one in a heartbeat! They look like a blast!

thanks for the info!

They really are worth doing, at least once, just to experience the whole theme. I really wish/hope Disney will take this idea and run with it and do more resorts with even more themes. It really puts the Disney Magic into the room with so many special details. Well worth the cost to experience, especially if you have children that are into the whole pirate thing. Our kids constantly played “pirates” on the ship beds and pretended to steer the ship through the “water” and escape from pirates etc…it was like our own indoor playground. So much fun.