Celebration Hotel..need thoughts/opinions

I put this in another section, but I don’t think to many folks here see that line.
I apologize if I shouldn’t “self move” this, but I’d like an answer asap.

Has anyone stayed at the Celebration Hotel in… Celebration.
Guess the “technical name” is Bohemian Hotel-Celebration. I think it is actually a Marriott???

I’d like to know what people think of it…rooms, service, parking, food.

Noted that it is called a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel.

Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel

Do you get complementary transportation to the parks and early opening privileges??? I think you have to pay for the transportation which isn’t a big deal. I’d drive anyway

Anything else one would want to volunteer about this resort would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank

I’ve stayed at the Celebration Hotel and absolutely loved it. Its a really neat boutique hotel that’s unlike any of the Disney properties (not that the Disney properties are bad in any way).

The hotel is owned by Kessler - not Marriott. Kessler is an operator of boutique hotels around the country.

You do not get complimentary transportation to the park. We had a rental car when we stayed there and it was very necessary. You can get a shuttle to the Transportation and Ticket Center for a fee, but it’s probably better to have a car.

You do not get to participate in Extra Magic Hours.

As long as you’re not looking for Disney characters you should really like this hotel.

[QUOTE=fjs08;1030170]I put this in another section, but I don’t think to many folks here see that line.
I apologize if I shouldn’t “self move” this, but I’d like an answer asap.

Has anyone stayed at the Celebration Hotel in… Celebration.
Guess the “technical name” is Bohemian Hotel-Celebration. I think it is actually a Marriott???

I’d like to know what people think of it…rooms, service, parking, food.

Noted that it is called a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel.

Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel

Do you get complementary transportation to the parks and early opening privileges??? I think you have to pay for the transportation which isn’t a big deal. I’d drive anyway

Anything else one would want to volunteer about this resort would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank[/QUOTE]

I’ve heard that they have a lot on property and I’ve heard that you have to park at will on the street??? Which is correct?
Frank

[QUOTE=fjs08;1030249]I’ve heard that they have a lot on property and I’ve heard that you have to park at will on the street??? Which is correct?
Frank[/QUOTE]

They have a parking lot, but it’s kind of a walk to get to it and I always found parking on the street that was closer. Plus, if I remember correctly, there’s a charge for parking in the lot that was kind of expensive and parking on the street was free.