Champions World Resort

Has anyone stayed at this off-site hotel? I know where the location is and the price is very easy on the eyes but is it a real junk of a hotel? :glare:

I don’t know anything about it.
I am just wondering why you ask, don’t you own a vacation home close to Disney?

Have you looked at the reviews? Champions World Resort (Kissimmee, FL) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

[QUOTE=Dopey;1090075]I don’t know anything about it.
I am just wondering why you ask, don’t you own a vacation home close to Disney?[/QUOTE]

We do but unfortunately it is booked with a 3 month rental from europe. That is good and bad! :mickey:

We also did read some of the reviews. The problem that I find with all review data banks is that they always seem to be a complete mix of “loved it” and “hated it” reviews. So how does one decide? :angry:

[QUOTE=skwak;1090093]We do but unfortunately it is booked with a 3 month rental from europe. That is good and bad! :mickey:

We also did read some of the reviews. The problem that I find with all review data banks is that they always seem to be a complete mix of “loved it” and “hated it” reviews. So how does one decide? :angry:[/QUOTE]

It’s so hard to tell with reviews…I just read a scathing review of The Turf Club at AllEars. Turns out the jist of it was that the apple crisp was too hot and she burned her mouth.:wacko: Gee - maybe waiting until it cooled down might have been an idea. So many people complain about such ridiculous things. Sorry can’t help you with this one - have never stayed there. I can give you the name of a fantastic, reasonably priced condo five minutes from the AK - Caribe Cove Resort; caribecove.com We’ve stayed there twice (actually found the place when a real estate agent was taking us around). It’s beautiful, clean, quiet. In fact we’re staying there again this trip for 3 days.

I just looked at this place and it looks awesome! Thanks very much for sharing! We haven’t decided where we are staying for our next trip yet.

Without even looking at the hotel the first thing I saw was that it was a Good Neighbor Hotel, I’ve stayed in several Good Neighbor Hotel’s and they were all awesome. I can only assume the same of this one.

Also I stayed here last year and we LOVED it

Downtown Disney Hotels, Lake Buena Vista Resorts Near Walt Disney World - Buena Vista Palace

The price was really good when we went.