Change in policy for dinner shows!

Beginning Aug. 29, 2004, the Walt Disney World Resort will change the payment policy for three popular dining experiences. Payment in full will be required at time of booking for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney’s Spirit of Aloha and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ dinner shows.

Guests may cancel up to 48 hours in advance and receive a full refund. This change will streamline the experience for clients as they pick up Dinner Show tickets from Walt Disney World Resort Guest Service locations.

Guests booked on packages that include dining at a Disney Dinner Show must provide a credit card to guarantee their reservation. The credit card will not be charged unless the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours or the party is a no show.

I’m sorry,but if you are a big party,to shell out all that money months in advance is NOT RIGHT!!!

I agree mickaholic.
They do the same thing for Divequest. I am now playing a game of waiting long enough to put it on my credit card that I don’t have to pay too far ahead of time and yet still book early enough to get my first choice of day and time.
I wouldn’t mind if I gave them my credit card and they charged it say 30 days prior to streamline but 4 or 5 months? Or in the case of some of the dinner shows - 2 years!

Is that for reservations made after Aug 29th or people going to the show after Aug 29th??

I already have my ressies for this and I am on the silver package so my wishes pay for it!!

Will my card be charged???

I guess they’ve had problems with people cancelling.

I don’t see what’s so bad about this. It’s not like you’d plan to go if you can’t pay for it. And isn’t it better to pay a little in advance rather than having an even huger bill later???