Change of dates for FREE DINING 2011 and 2012

They changed the dates to include some dates that they hadn’t before and have removed some dates.

Disney World Free Dining 2011 and 2012 ? MouseMisers

Walt Disney World has extended the existing Free Disney Dining offer to cover dates through March 31, 2012. Only selected dates are available.

Update August 24, 2011: Walt Disney World has adjusted the available travel dates slightly, adding some nights in and taking a few away. Here are the current dates:

Available Travel Dates:

October 1 – October 6, 2011
October 22 – November 3, 2011
November 12 – November 17, 2011
November 26 – December 1, 2011
December 10 – December 15, 2011
January 8 – January 12, 2012
January 21 – February 2, 2012
February 11 – February 16, 2012
March 3 – March 8, 2012
March 24 – March 29, 2012

Please note that in order to qualify for the free dining offer, your must check in during one of the available dates above. Your stay can extend into a black out period, you will still receive the free dining for your entire stay. Availability is extremely limited, and not all resorts may be available.

YAY!!! I just got in touch with Keith and mousketrips, where we booked our trip for October 1st -8th. Just by rebooking our same trip under “free dining”, rather than “kids stay and play free” (that we were already booked under), we are saving a little over $300!!! That’s more spending money!!! :wub:

Whew! We still dodge the bullet!

Well, here’s hoping we can take advantage of the Oct 22 period, at least in part.

Glad I booked when I did our dates are now gone.

well that is interesting I have a split stay right now since free dining was not available until the 23rd. I used my AP discount for a three day stay prior to the free dining stay starting on the 23rd. I will have to crunch some numbers and see which is better for me now…thank you.

Go figure ours still isn’t covered :confused:

I noticed this too. I booked our vacation the day the offer was announced - checking in March 31; with the changes they’ve made that date is now removed…so glad I booked when I did!!!

So does anything think they are just only going to offer free dining for the remainder of the year, or will discounted rooms ever show up. In past history, I thought discounted room rates were at the end of July. Nothing yet. Anyone heard any rumors? (Family I’m going with has two little girls, that practically don’t eat. Room discount would be so much better for them.)