Change to AP renewal program!

I was told by a Guest Services CM yesterday that APs will no longer renew for 15 months, beginning in August. At that time, the renewal will go back to a 12-month plan only.

Again, awesome info. Thanks for reporting.:heart:

I knew that was too good to be true.
Too bad mine expire on Jan 20, 2011.
I wonder if anyone was able to actually get two 15 month renewals on the same pass?

Mine expires in November. This will be my first time renewing, so don’t know the process, but can I renew mine prior to that August date, to get the 15 months tacked on after my expiration date?

I don’t think you can do that. I read on the passholder site, that it could be done 30 days before or 30 days after your AP expired in order to get the 15 months.

Ours expire 07/20/10… so if we renew our annual passes, they will be good for 15 months? I had no idea about this… that would be great…

fito, yes, it is the deal of the century so don’t forget to do it! I think you’ll be one of the last ones to benefit!

Awsome!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: !!!

Oh, I thought that ended- this is great!! DS’s pass expires this month and I was debating renewing without a trip planned, but now I will!

What about a new AP? Will it be good for 15 months? I will be buying an AP at the end of the month:0)

Thanks

if i understood correctly last august if you bought or renew your pass you got 15 months. it will end on the same day it started to avoid people being able to get the 15 months twice. so i think if you buy an annual pass before august you SHOULD be able to get the 15months. but i haven’t seen that advertised in a long time so i dont know. i could be completely wrong and it could be just renewals

Not for current passholders . . . it ends in August. For new passes this has ended.

When I renewed in January I thought I missed it (per billboards on the turnpike and ads on TV) but the CM informed me that current passholders had until August. (I wanna say 15th, but not positive)

[QUOTE=Tor2ga;1028044]What about a new AP? Will it be good for 15 months? I will be buying an AP at the end of the month:0)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

No. It ended for new passes on 12/31/09

All I can say is that people who can renew by August are very lucky!

Are you saying if you bought a NEW annual passes by 12/31/09, you got 15 months not 12? We bought passes in the fall (vouchers) and turned them in on early dec. We only have 12 months.

Let me add, we are from PA, I don’t know if the AP deal was for everyone or just FL people.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1028050]Not for current passholders . . . it ends in August. For new passes this has ended.

When I renewed in January I thought I missed it (per billboards on the turnpike and ads on TV) but the CM informed me that current passholders had until August. (I wanna say 15th, but not positive)[/QUOTE]

Then I should be good because TJ’s expires this month on the 24th, right? When you say August- you mean of 2010, right?

You will be fine to renew his… this 15-month offer ends at the end of August 2010. Grab it while you can!:laugh: