Changed ressies

SOooo… I just found out about the deal disney is offering to disney visa card holders (kids under 9 are free) and it correlates with the time I’m going! :laugh:I’m traveling with a friend and her 3 kids and we were all set to stay off-site :frown: (figured I’d try it once), but now we can stay at POP for about the same price and not have to rent a car, pay for parking, and get the dining plan!:heart::heart: I told my travel guy to book it! I’ve been trying to get ahold of my friend with no luck…I am really excited now!!!:goofybounce::goofybounce: I didn’t really want to stay off site…Oh man I hope this works out. 12 nights in Disney:happy::happy:

Yay for you. Your the second Mber who could take advantage of this offer. Yay for staying on site.

Oh that is excellent for you!! Pop is so much fun for the kids- I hope it all works out for you- 12 days is a LONG trip!!

so i booked at POP for 12 nights!!! My friend stopped by and we discussed our new plans. She is completely overwhelmed! She was in Disney about 12 years ago when her boys were 1 and 2, so this should be fun!!! I was excited for Disney before, but was not excited about renting a car, paying for and finding parking, and not being able to take advantage of EMH. Now it is starting to feel like I’m really going on vacation!!! Hooray!!

okay I worked last night so i’ve been up for about 20 hours, but I’m so excited I want to review all my ADR’s and re-plan our days to take advantage of EMH…Also going to look into doing the Illuminations Grand Gathering. ( We did it a few years ago and had a great time). SOooooo…Excited

We have been a grand gathering before. . . but never done some of the extras. . . always wanted to. Have a great time!

I’m excited for you! What a great deal for you and your friend!

So glad you get to stay on site. Really great if some of the kids need a nap and other don’t, you can split up without dealing with a car.

I agree. I think onsite is so much better. In fact, DH and I were there without kids and choose an off site deluxe hotel and changed after the first night.

Missed Disney resorts even without the kids!

Congrats!!! It’s so exciting to know that your florida vacation is a now a complete Disney one isn’t it. I hope you have a great time!!!

Congrats for all of you!!! You are going to love being there for 12 days. You will be able to take your time seeing everything.

We usually stay 9-12 days and take advantage of the Hopper Plus passes. They lose money on us with that as we use all the plus days on TL and DQ.

so we decided not to do the Grand Gathering and instead we are using our two credits to eat at Cinderellas Royal Table…funny since there will be only one little girl -7 and the rest boys 7,9,12, and 14. ( I think the 14 year old is most excited to meet cinderella). This trip has been planned for so long and I wasn’t really excited until now…staying on site rocks. On top of the deal it was really done out of necessity…my mom goes on every vacation with us…she helps me so much with my kids…and initially said she wasn’t coming this time, wanted a break, blah, blah, blah…:frown:

Of course I've turned her into a closet Disney junkie also and after she thought about it she wanted to go too...SWEET!... The first two trips she did okay, needed a wheelchair by the end of the week. Last time we rented her an Electric wheelchair for the entire trip. What a difference!!! She really enjoyed herself so much more and was not exhausted by 2pm! :happy:
So now I need to rent her an electric wheelchair and getting one back and forth to a condo would be a pain in the Butt!:ohmy: Very expensive to rent a handicap vehicle! So now we don't have to worry about it. The company will deliver right to the resort and pick up when we leave!! Now she can go and have a wonderful time..Plus if she gets tired she can easily go back to the room and rest.:happy:

I couldn’t stay at Pop Century for more than three days straight.
Anything more and I need a queen bed and a bit more in the amenity department.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1061148]I couldn’t stay at Pop Century for more than three days straight.
Anything more and I need a queen bed and a bit more in the amenity department.[/QUOTE]

well after our last stay at BLT and BCV for 11 nights it will be tough:eek:, but I’ll be so happy to be in WDW I won’t really care!!!

being in WDW, is better than not staying on site, which is better than not going at all… Have a great trip!

I really can’t believe I have the opportunity to go again so soon. :blush:I am very blessed to be able to do this. I know my parents would have like to do these vacations for us when we were kids, but truthfully we were pretty poor. I appreciate the life I have so much and the career path I chose so I can provide for my children and give them great memories at WDW. I wish everyone could experience the magic of Disney.

I still wanna go with you!! Can I fit in your suitcase??:laugh:

Keep thinking September…it would be a great way to celebrate my 40th:mickey: