Changes to DVC site last night?

Just logged into the DVC member site and overnight it changed into a glossy new WEIRD format. I can’t decide yet if I like it better or not. The appearance is closer to the look of the main Disney site, especially the My Disney Experience pages.
Not too crazy about it right now, but maybe after I play around with it for awhile.
I have noticed a lot of changes that come and go over the last couple of weeks on all the Disney sites. What the heck is going on?

I’ll disclose that I don’t like change when nothing is wrong with what is set up. That being said, I don’t like the change! It looks like they took two steps backwards. The other seemed so much more professional. Also, it won’t keep in its memory my countdown, and its driving me nuts that I’ve had to add it in three times already, and it keeps disappearing.

I had trouble logging into the new site, just tried it again and now it’s working for me. Not sure what the change was all about.

Here’s what I found on the site:

"The Disney Vacation Club Member website is undergoing a change. You’ve already seen our new look. Come back again soon for another look!

Our goal? To create a more satisfying vacation planning experience for you!

Over the next few months, you will see the transformation happening before your eyes. In keeping with our commitment to provide the best possible service to our Members, we will continue to revitalize the Disney Vacation Club Member website—the online place for turning your vacation dreams into a reality!"

My countdown is gone too, and no place to add one anymore. :mellow:

OK I have been messing around on the new site, and I have decided the old one was much better. :frowning: