Changes to Magic Kingdom Character Meet & Greet Locations

From http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-the-Magic-Kingdom/News/27Apr2010-Changes-to-the-Magic-Kingdom-Character-meet-and-greets.htm:

Starting May 9, 2010,

• Ariel and Prince Eric will be appearing at the Adventureland Veranda (after being displaced from the Grotto due to the Fantasyland construction).
  • Pirate Goofy will be in Adventureland around the Pirates of the Caribbean area.
  • Winnie the Pooh and friends meet and greet will be in the Tour Garden (next to City Hall).
  • Mary Poppins, Bert, Wendy and Peter Pan will be in the area around Cinderella’s Golden Carousel.
  • Snow White will be appearing at the Wishing Well.
  • Tomorrowland will host Chip and Dale, along with Stitch.

No word about where WDWMagic got this information, but it’s filed under “news” and not “rumors,” so I posted accordingly. Maybe Rowdy will see this and can approve this info?

It will be fun to see Mary Poppins! thanks for the info…

I would love to see Peter Pan & wendy!!!

We’ve only met Peter Pan once when my youngest was a baby. When she was about 3 we were looking at old photos and she saw her sister and brother with Peter. She got very excited and said, “I wanna meet Buddy the Elf!” :laugh:

I might need me a picture with Pirate Goofy although I have pictures of me with Chef Goofy and that’s good enough.
Do they do a real life Darth Goofy for Star Wars Weekend to match the Darth Goofy beenie baby?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1030389]I might need me a picture with Pirate Goofy although I have pictures of me with Chef Goofy and that’s good enough.
Do they do a real life Darth Goofy for Star Wars Weekend to match the Darth Goofy beenie baby?[/QUOTE]

they do have darth goofy~! we were in line to meet him but ended up with minnie leia instead. i was bummed:(

Thanks for posting the info. DH wants to get a pic with ariel for his toolbox :laugh: