Changes to Maya Grill Breakfast Offerings

Effective Tuesday, February 23, the Maya Grill restaurant at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will be altering their breakfast offerings.

The restaurant, which currently offers a breakfast buffet, will be switching to an à la carte menu.

Reservations booked for 2/23 and beyond will continue to be honored. Reservations for the new à la carte format are now available by contacting Disney Dining on (407) WDW-DINE.

NEW MENU

We had breakfast there in March and loved it.
I think the Maya is a forgotten place. When ever we don’t have a ressie I’ll call the Maya and they can always get us in that day.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1017680]We had breakfast there in March and loved it.
I think the Maya is a forgotten place. When ever we don’t have a ressie I’ll call the Maya and they can always get us in that day.[/QUOTE]I agree, definitely a forgotten place. Good for a romantic dinner. Ask for a table facing the lake at night.

Yes we have had that view…loved it!

Our dinner at Maya Grill was really good in October.
As for the breakfast buffet, it was serviceable but not comparable to the marquee breakfast buffets at some of the other resorts or Crystal Palace.
Then again, I didn’t expect it to be.
Sometimes ala carte menus are a better way to go, Kona Cafe being a prime example.
CSR continues to be my moderate of choice, so long as I can get into Casitas 2 or 3.

I was just thinking about Maya Grill while considering a comment I made about restaurants with on stage kitchens.
The morning we ate at Maya Grill, we were seated near the buffet table and had a fair view of Maya Grill’s kitchen.
So, Maya Grill can be considered to have a semi on stage kitchen and diners can view some of the food preparation as they eat. Sadly, in order to have this kitchen view, you are denied some of the more, for the lack of a better word, “atmospheric” dining areas of Maya Grill.
Just thought I’d add this piece of fluff to this conversation.
Flying Fish is my favorite on stage kitchen.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1017872]
Flying Fish is my favorite on stage kitchen.[/QUOTE]
I’m partial to CG… they are so calm and peaceful!

Yes, but there’s only about 4 seats in front of Yoshi and nothing by the main kitchen area.
At FF you sit right in front of the grill.

Wait a second, you’re being sarcastic, right?
I’ve never seen CG’s kitchen “calm and peaceful”:laugh: