Changing reservations

Hello Friends

If I book today and a better deal pops up before my trip can I change my plan??

[QUOTE=MikeyJCanada;1141092]Hello Friends

If I book today and a better deal pops up before my trip can I change my plan??[/QUOTE]

Well that depends on several things. Are you booking a package? Or are you booking just room reservations?

There are different deadlines for canceling and changing…

I’m going to book a package but really want free dining

I believe that there is a fee to change if it’s within the 45 day to arrival time period. I don’t know anything about a dining plan though—never had one.

If you book a package and a discount comes out that your trip dates qualify for, you can simply call and add the code. If you need to move your vacation to qualify, you simple modify your reservation. As long as you are before you balance due date, there is no penalty for doing either.

That’s what I am hoping for

You can look at some of the other Disney site at historical Disney discounts to see what has been offered in the past this might be of some help for you.

I’ve changed plans about half of our trips because a better deal showed up. You have to be flexible, though. Example: Last trip had a reservation for a suite at AofA, but then free dining came out. Had to switch to All Star suite instead. Another time, had to change my arrival date by one day to hit a free dining window. My response on the phone went something like this. “SO, if I arrive Thursday instead of Friday, you’ll give us free food for four people for 9 days - SIGN ME UP!!”